Construction Helper/General Laborer
Paradigm Mechanical Corp. is looking for a general construction laborer who wants to grow and develop their career with a company that will provide in house and classroom training. With over twelve years serving the southern California area’s mechanical needs, Paradigm wants to build a team to continue expanding our footprint.
These are the types of projects you can contribute to:
- Chiller replacement with piping, electrical, concrete, and heavy equipment moving/placement
- Underground piping replacement with excavation, hand digging, backfill
- Whole office renovation with demo, paint, carpet, HVAC, lighting, ceiling work
- HVAC & Roofing replacement project that includes demo, new roofing, new hvac, plumbing & ductwork
- Jump in and help where needed
- You will be teamed up with a journeyman or superintendent to help train in various crafts
- You will be provided multiple safety and trade training classes PAID for by Paradigm
- We will assist you with purchasing personal tools to add to your arsenal, plus provide larger company tools for your use
- We travel throughout Southern California, so we provide per diem and lodging, and an alternative work week
Values we share as a team:
Work Hard/Play Hard
- We go above and beyond to find solutions for clients & teammates
- We take accountability for our shortcomings & are always improving
- We also like to have fun and balance our time for family & hobbies.
Attention to Detail
- Reading and following the fine print sets us apart from the competition
- Quality work, thorough, we target a “zero punchlist”
- We are not afraid of a challenge
- We are growth minded and constantly improving – processes, training, & personal growth
- We give the client confidence we can solve their issues
- We treat teammates like clients
In addition to a competitive salary, our offer package will include:
- Company vehicle or Auto Allowance
- Investment in our 401(k) Plan including profit sharing opportunities
- Paradigm pays 100% employee health, dependent coverage can be added through a payroll deduction. Paradigm also participates in group dental and vision that can be purchased for a minimal cost. The company also provides limited disability coverage.
- Paid Time Off – including vacation accrual, sick time, and paid holidays.
- Training & Education – Paradigm encourages and invests in our employees through in house and outside training. All employees are provided 1st Aid/CPR training. Other training/certifications we participate in include: OSHA30, EM385, CQM, Fall Protection, Boom Lift/Scissor Lift/Fork Lift, Leadership Development, Project Management Certificate, MS Office Suite, MS Project, and more.
- Advancement Opportunities – As Paradigm grows, we promote from within. This is why employee development is so important to us. We want to work with you to grow personally and professionally as we grow as a team.
We would love an opportunity to learn more about you, your qualifications, career goals, and if our values align so that we can build great things together.
Paradigm Mechanical Corp. is a Woman-Owned Small Business located in San Diego County. We specialize in working with project teams to design and build mechanical systems for medical, laboratory, government, and industrial facilities in the Southern California region. For more information about our company, please visit www.PMCcontracting.com.
Paradigm Mechanical Corp. At A Glance
Classet is a skilled trades network. Once you have applied, A Classet recruiter will reach out within 24 hours to learn more about your career search! Classet helps everyone from experienced crafstmen & women to eager apprentices find new opportunities. We are here to help you find the right fit for your career.