This job posting has expired, no longer accepting applications, or have been filled.
Commercial Refrigeration Technician
Mark Young Construction, LLC (MYC) has an excellent opportunity for Commercial Refrigeration Technicians to join us as we continue to grow!
Commercial Refrigeration Technicians work closely with clients in the Retail Refrigeration Industry as well as colleagues on his/her team.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Change filters/clean condensers on self-contained equipment
- Assist Service Technicians with Refrigeration equipment changes
- De-ice refrigerated cases
- De-ice walk-in cooler/freezer evaporator coils
- Repair/Replace case damaged parts (case trim panels)
- Replacement of fan motors
- Pick up and deliver parts
- Work Safely and responsibly
- Work Hours M-F, Some Overtime, Weekends, Night Shift
- May be on call occasionally
- Other duties may be assigned as needed
- Have clean Driving Record
- Own and carry all tools required for installation
- Within 6 months of hire pass CFC certification.
- Ability to speak English
- Ability to work out of town on occasion
- Ability to work overtime, night shift occasionally, and some weekends
- Ability to effectively and efficiently communicate with Managers and Vendors
- Company paid medical, dental and vision insurance for employee
- Company paid short and long term disability
- 2 weeks of Paid Time Off
- 7 Paid Holidays
- 401k after 3 months
- Salary: $25-$30 per hour depending on experience
- Weekly Paycheck
- Full-time, permanent position
Mark Young Construction At A Glance
Classet is a skilled trades network. Once you have applied, A Classet recruiter will reach out within 24 hours to learn more about your career search! Classet helps everyone from experienced crafstmen & women to eager apprentices find new opportunities. We are here to help you find the right fit for your career.