Commercial Refrigeration Service Technician
Remco, Inc. is a 100% employee-owned company and a well-established industry leading service provider who has been in business since 1977. We provide construction and maintenance service to primarily supermarkets, convenience stores, and other commercial/industrial businesses. Our employees are servicing the Mid-Atlantic region out of 7 branch offices-Mechanicsburg PA, Allentown PA, Richmond VA, Laurel DE, Pittsburgh PA, Baltimore MD and Raleigh NC.
We are looking for refrigeration technicians that are looking to further their career. If you are looking for a new place to call home don't delay apply today and come grow with us!
We are currently seeking qualified Commercial Refrigeration Service Technicians to service our customers in the Richmond VA and surrounding areas.
What Remco can offer you:
- Competitive hourly pay based on experience!
- Paid Time Off (PTO) & Holiday Pay
- Comprehensive Benefit Package- Health, Dental, Vision, Life, Disability, 401K Plan
- Employee Stock Ownership Plan (ESOP)
- Company Truck/ Gas Card (Dispatched from home)
- Factory authorized training, in-house training school as well as on the job training are provided.
- On-Call Incentives
- Double time for Holidays
- Company provided large/major tools and equipment
- Company Uniforms
- Service commercial/supermarket refrigeration equipment and systems to include walk-in coolers, freezers, small self-contained equipment, reach-ins, etc.
- Perform routine and preventive maintenance as needed and, or assigned for the purpose of ensuring the ongoing functioning of Refrigeration systems
- Ability to troubleshoot and repair equipment with minimal supervision.
- Work and drive safely, using appropriate safety gear and techniques
- Ability to service clients in a 24/7 environment with on call responsibilities
- Computer skills are required (utilizing tablet in the field)
- Outstanding customer service skills
- Project a professional image to associates, customers, and others; observe all rules of food safety and hygiene
- Perform other duties as directed by Supervisor.
- Willingness to support other geographic service areas is a plus
- Commercial HVAC/Refrigeration: 2+ years
- Valid Driver's License/ Clean Driving Record
- EPA Certification
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Flexible spending account
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Referral program
- Retirement plan
- Vision insurance
Remco, Inc. At A Glance
Classet is a skilled trades network. Once you have applied, A Classet recruiter will reach out within 24 hours to learn more about your career search! Classet helps everyone from experienced crafstmen & women to eager apprentices find new opportunities. We are here to help you find the right fit for your career.