Commercial Refrigeration & HVAC Tech
The Refrigeration Service Technician will enjoy working independently as a representative of Climate Pros. performing work in the maintenance, troubleshooting, diagnosis, and repair of refrigeration electrical, mechanical, and microprocessor control systems commonly installed in supermarkets and single systems, parallel racks systems, display cases, and walk-in boxes. The technician will perform prescribed, routine maintenance, leak detection procedures, and service calls resulting in outstanding customer satisfaction.
Prior to working independently, a Service Technician may work closely with the team to learn how to repair, install, troubleshoot, and perform preventive maintenance. Climate Pros offers training programs to build on existing technical skills and develop the skills necessary to work in this highly sought-after skilled trade.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Provide knowledgeable and courteous repair service.
- Maintain high-quality customer service and care.
- Provide timely and quality repairs.
- Provide detailed notes and pictures in all dispatches assigned.
- Follow company policy on all check-in and check-out procedures with all customers.
- Keep a clean, organized truck.
- Travel and on-call are required.
Please note that this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties, or responsibilities required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities, and activities may change at any time, with or without notice.
Desired Skills, Certifications, and Education:
- Excellent communication skills.
- Time management skills.
- Team player who can ensure fast, reliable, and expert service to every customer.
- Mechanical aptitude.
- Ability to follow directions and specific process steps to ensure quality workmanship.
- Self-sufficient and able to work with little direct supervision.
- Flexibility to work variable and flexible hours, including overtime.
- Must possess and maintain a valid state driver's license.
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED).
- EPA Certification: Universal.
- Supermarket refrigeration/freezer experience or warehouse refrigeration is an asset.
- Experience with Novar, CPC, Danfoss Energy Management Controls, and Rack Refrigeration is a plus.
- Perform other related duties as required and assigned.
- Be an honest team player, growth-oriented, ability to do whatever it takes; safely!
Physical Requirements and Working Conditions:
Regularly required to stand; walk; climb; carry; bend; kneel; reach; push; pull; occasionally lift and/or move up to 75 pounds; noise level is medium/low.iaRequirements:
Climate Pros is an equal opportunity employer committed to creating a diverse and inclusive workplace. We value and celebrate the unique perspectives and contributions of individuals, and we prohibit discrimination and harassment based on any protected characteristic as defined by applicable federal, state, and local laws.
Climate Pros At A Glance
Classet is a skilled trades network. Once you have applied, A Classet recruiter will reach out within 24 hours to learn more about your career search! Classet helps everyone from experienced crafstmen & women to eager apprentices find new opportunities. We are here to help you find the right fit for your career.