This job posting has expired, no longer accepting applications, or have been filled.
Commercial HVAC Service Technician (Charleston, SC)
Carolina Chillers, LLC specializes in HVAC service, controls, installation, maintenance agreements, parts, equipment and equipment relocations, as well as complete system evaluations to determine building and facility efficiency. We are a licensed, full service mechanical contractor for all types of mechanical equipment including: air handlers, cooling towers, motors, pumps, valves, controls, variable frequency drives, data room HVAC, and chillers. Our customer base consists of commercial, medical and industrial facilities and applications. Our solutions based philosophy and technical expertise are the foundations of our success and drive us in our pursuit of meeting our customer s needs.
For more information, please visit www.carolinachillers.com.
Carolina Chillers LLC is looking for a motivated HVAC professional to become a Commercial HVAC Service Technician in our Ladson, South Carolina office.
A Carolina Chillers, LLC Commercial HVAC Service Technician is responsible for the installation, maintenance and repair of HVAC systems utilizing their knowledge of refrigeration theory, electrical schematics, pneumatics and electronic control systems, pipe fitting, welding/brazing and mechanical layouts.
- Responsible for servicing products and equipment on assigned projects and ensuring customer satisfaction in a commercial environment
- Performs repairs, overhauls, and start-ups of commercial HVAC systems
- Uses a variety of hand tools, following blueprints, wiring diagrams, piping schemes or engineering specifications, to diagnose and repair units
- Performs preventative maintenance, site surveys, replacement, and modifications as needed or requested by customers
- Prepares for on-site installation and repairs by examining building layout, anticipating difficulties, gathering materials and coordinating on-site work as necessary
- Maintains vehicles by keeping records of service manuals, scheduling, and completing repairs and maintenance service
- Continually enforces safety to the highest standards and maintains security and accountability of company issued and procured assets by recording use, wear and conditions
- Documents work by completing paperwork on each job and maintaining files
- Keeps current all manufacturers products concerning installation, operation, maintenance, service, and repair
- Provides technical support to customers
- Flexibility to work overtime/weekends, as required
- Associate, technical college degree or in lieu of degree High School Diploma / GED plus 1 years experience in technically related field work in HVAC.
- EPA Approved Universal Technician Certification
- Able to pass a standard Drug Screen and Background check
- Must have a valid driver s license
- Requires employees to regularly lift and or move up to 10 lbs, frequently lift and or move up to 50 lbs and occasionally lift and or move more than 50 lbs.
Carolina Chillers At A Glance
Classet is a skilled trades network. Once you have applied, A Classet recruiter will reach out within 24 hours to learn more about your career search! Classet helps everyone from experienced crafstmen & women to eager apprentices find new opportunities. We are here to help you find the right fit for your career.