Commercial HVAC Service Technician
*Only considering applicants with Commercial HVAC experience*
CaptiveAire is the nation's leading manufacturer of commercial kitchen ventilation systems, and now provides a complete solution of fans, heaters, ductwork, and HVAC equipment. For over 40 years, we've led the industry with innovative technologies, unmatched service, competitive pricing, and rapid lead times.
CaptiveAire maintains a network of over 90 sales offices in the U.S. and Canada and six strategically located manufacturing plants in North Carolina, Iowa, Oklahoma, California, Pennsylvania and Florida.
- Commissioning of new ventilation and HVAC equipment
- Repair, replace and trouble-shoot existing HVAC equipment
- Develop and maintain service schedule
- Prepare and submit job reports and invoices daily
- HVAC, HVAC/R skill set desired
- Strong knowledge of electrical systems
- Ability to read commercial wiring schematics
- Ability to lift 50 pounds independently and use power and hand tools
- Work in outside conditions and in tight spaces (inside RTU)
- Use of ladders for roof access
- Medical, dental and vision insurance
- Disability & life insurance based upon election of medical insurance
- Paid holidays, vacation, and sick days based upon tenure
- 401k with employer match
- Flexible spending account (FSA)
CaptiveAire At A Glance
Classet is a skilled trades network. Once you have applied, A Classet recruiter will reach out within 24 hours to learn more about your career search! Classet helps everyone from experienced crafstmen & women to eager apprentices find new opportunities. We are here to help you find the right fit for your career.