This job posting has expired, no longer accepting applications, or have been filled.
Commercial HVAC Installer
Now hiring for an HVAC Commercial Installer to service and install Commercial heating and air conditioning systems. Applicants must have 3 solid years of verifiable experience. If you have a background with HVAC please apply today to schedule an interview!
HVAC Commercial Installer Responsibilities:
- Install new Commercial heating, ventilation, and air conditioning systems
- Builds comfort systems by installing air handlers, condensing units, package equipment, duct work, refrigerant tubing, and related components; completes high and low voltage power connections.
- System start up and commissioning including verifying refrigerant charge, cfm settings and temperature difference
- Install units per code
- On site installation of ductwork
- Reading mechanical prints
- Able to work interdependently, without supervision
- 3-5 years of Previous experience in HVAC
- Familiarity with HVAC wiring diagrams / Mechanical drawings
- Ability to handle physical workload
- Strong problem solving and critical thinking skills
- Must have valid drivers license, reliable transportation
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
Edge Outdoors At A Glance
Classet is a skilled trades network. Once you have applied, A Classet recruiter will reach out within 24 hours to learn more about your career search! Classet helps everyone from experienced crafstmen & women to eager apprentices find new opportunities. We are here to help you find the right fit for your career.