This job posting has expired, no longer accepting applications, or have been filled.
Gast Construction is hiring for Commercial Carpenters
- Have a general knowledge of plan reading as well as a basic understanding of specification interpretation.
- Have knowledge and experience in trim carpentry functions such as hanging cabinets and doors, setting door frames, installing door hardware and wood trim, and installing toilet accessories and other building equipment installations.
- Be committed to working in a team environment.
- Be self-motivated and able to take on new tasks especially without need of direct and continuous supervision.
- Be a self-starter, enthusiastic, and willing to give constructive input as well as being able to accept it.
- Have a working knowledge of safe working procedures. Employee will be required to participate in periodic safety training classes as well as abide by all company safety policies.
- Be willing to expand their knowledge base into other trades via Company provided training.
Gast Construction At A Glance
Classet is a skilled trades network. Once you have applied, A Classet recruiter will reach out within 24 hours to learn more about your career search! Classet helps everyone from experienced crafstmen & women to eager apprentices find new opportunities. We are here to help you find the right fit for your career.