Combo Service Manager
When you’re an Orkin Service Manager, you’re quality control, ensuring top-notch service from the industry leader with more than 120 years as the best in pests.
Our Service Manager is a “pro” at protecting homes and businesses and knows how to train and develop our Orkin Pros to do the same. You understand the balance between technical acumen and soft skills that builds customer trust. Your commitment to exceeding customer expectations inspires your team to deliver unparalleled service. Customer satisfaction translates into revenue growth—and you can earn your way to an annual rewards trip honoring top performers.
You’ll have more than a job—you’ll have a career with growth potential and benefits that go beyond the basics. This includes a company vehicle, competitive pay and a 401(k) program. Not to mention, you’ll receive opportunities to volunteer and give back.
With Orkin’s award-winning training program, you’ll receive all the tools you need to succeed. That means no industry experience required to start building your career. Plus, if there’s one thing we know at Orkin, it’s that pests keep coming back, and that makes our industry recession resistant.
Ready to start a career with staying power? Apply now!
As a Service Manager, you’ll be a leader in a high-performance culture. You’ll put your proven leadership skills to work in developing and motivating your team to deliver top-notch service to every customer. You’ll blend industry knowledge with interpersonal skills to demonstrate how to earn customer trust with know-how and empathy. An excellent communicator, you’re prepared for heavy customer and employee engagement. In addition to supporting the growth and success of the business, you’ll lend a hand with community service projects that improves where you live and work.
- Lead an entire service operation upon completion of paid training
- Motivate the service team to consistently provide world-class service
- Assist with recruiting top talent on the service team
- Train and develop Orkin Pros through hands-on management
- Lead training meetings
- Oversee our Orkin Pro Ride-A-Long program
- Ensure customer expectations are met or exceeded through inspections, proposed course of action and delivery of outstanding customer service every time
- Monitor scheduling, routing, and inventory to drive efficiencies and productivity
What type of benefits will you receive?
- Competitive earnings and a company vehicle with gas card
- Company provided iPhone and iPad with sales software
- Comprehensive benefits package including medical, dental, vision, maternity, & life Insurance
- 401(k) plan with company match, employee stock purchase plan
- Paid vacation, holidays, and sick leave
- Employee discounts, tuition reimbursement, dependent scholarship awards
- Industry leading, quality, comprehensive training program
Why should you choose Orkin?
- Founded in 1901, Orkin is a global residential and business service provider who provides the most accurate, comprehensive, and efficient pest management services for both residential and commercial customers
- The Pest Management Industry is growing – and is a recession resistant line of business
- You have a service-oriented mindset that leads you to build loyalty and trust with clients
- You hold yourself responsible to commitments
- You value being part of a team
- You want to join a company that supports the community
- Orkin is financially stable and growing as the largest subsidiary of Rollins, Inc. (NYSE: ROL), headquartered in Atlanta, GA
Are you ready to join the Best in Pests?Qualifications:
- Sales experience preferred
- High School Diploma or equivalent required
- Valid driver’s license required with a good driving record
- Ability to pass a drug screen and background check is required
- Ability to obtain the appropriate pesticide license/certification if required (company paid)
- Ability to work in the field independently and interact with our great clients
What will my work environment be like?
- Safely use a ladder within the manufacturer's weight capacity
- Lift and carry up to 50 lbs.
- Safely access crawl spaces, attics, confined spaces, roof tops, etc. including the ability to climb or balance and stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl
- Wear personal protective equipment (PPE) which sometimes requires an OSHA-compliant respirator
- Willing to work in different types of weather conditions
Orkin At A Glance
Classet is a skilled trades network. Once you have applied, A Classet recruiter will reach out within 24 hours to learn more about your career search! Classet helps everyone from experienced crafstmen & women to eager apprentices find new opportunities. We are here to help you find the right fit for your career.