This job posting has expired, no longer accepting applications, or have been filled.
Automotive Collision/ Body Shop Technician
The Clay Cooley Automotive Group's journey to success is rooted back 20 years ago to Clay's early experiences in DFW's automotive industry. As a premier dealer group, we continue to provide the best buying experience and we need YOU to accompany us and join our growing successful family!
The Collision Center at Clay Cooley Nissan in Irving is currently looking to add an experienced, skilled, and Certified Technician who can perform diagnoses and repairs in all areas, in addition to specialized areas of repair.
- Prepares and restores vehicles per estimate according to manufacturer standards. Collision Technician communicates repair request and labor times to the Estimator for communication with the clients.
- Performs welding, soldering, body alignment, and frame repairs. Collision Technician assists with prepping and repairing of vehicles.
- Notifies management of any issues and/or needed parts which may hinder the integrity and timeliness of the assigned job. Collision Technician demonstrates behaviors consistent with the Company's Values in all interactions with customers, co-workers, and vendors.
- Ensures proper parts are ordered and received. Collision Technician is to compare price vs. estimate.
- Understands and follows federal, state, and local regulations such as hazardous waste disposal and OSHA guidelines which can affect the Collision Center's operations.
- Complies with all laws and regulations pertaining to paint, thinners, and other hazardous materials. Collision Technician reports any deviations to management.
- Knowledge of vehicle mechanical operations. Pay is based on experience.
- Certifications, Licenses, and local registrations required for the position.
- Flexible schedule
- Full benefits package including company paid Life Insurance
- 401K / ROTH options plus company matching.
- Competitive pay with immense growth opportunities.
- Paid Time Off after introductory period.
- Onboarding process completed within days of applying!
- Employee Recognition Program
- Discounts on vehicles, service, and parts
Clay Cooley Auto Group At A Glance
Classet is a skilled trades network. Once you have applied, A Classet recruiter will reach out within 24 hours to learn more about your career search! Classet helps everyone from experienced crafstmen & women to eager apprentices find new opportunities. We are here to help you find the right fit for your career.