Clinical Research Assistant (bilingual)
Phoenix & Sun City locations.
As a Clinical Research Assistant, you love to-do lists, organization, and are a master of administrative tasks. You have pronounced attention to detail and are obsessed with learning. As a lifelong seeker of knowledge you read everything! Patient care and excellent bedside manner is a top priority for you. When faced with a challenge, you take a breath, grab your resources, and make a plan! Preparation, agendas, and crushing tasks are your jam. You are an eager self-starter who wants to develop a strong foundation to grow as a Clinical Research Coordinator. You may or may not have some previous clinical research experience and/or ophthalmology experience. Bachelor's degree preferred.
What you will own & improve
- Patient chart maintenance: You will be responsible for scanning, filing, and completing tasks within Clinical Trial Management Software (CTMS).
- Patient acquisition: You will be responsible for reviewing patient charts for enrolling trials, creating telephone screening sheets, and conducting recruitment calls. You may also schedule and support with lunch n’ learn and other community outreach activities.
- Process important study information. Relay information from study bulletins, newsletters, and memos to the team by utilizing a project management platform, Basecamp.
- Site organization and upkeep. Manage study supplies, inventory, prepping, and ordering.
- Vitals and laboratory. You will be responsible for collecting patient vitals and performing laboratory assessments.
- Clinic flow. Like a clinic ninja, you will manage the task of quickly and efficiently moving patients through protocol assessments.
What you already know
- How to engage with patients, deliver excellent customer service, and roll out the red carpet!
- You know your way around a computer, printer, scanner – the basics. You also consider yourself tech savvy and pick up on new platforms quickly.
- How to make the most out of any space; no matter how small. You consider organizing a hobby and probably have a personal label maker.
- Previous experience in the medical field (ophthalmology or other) is a major plus!
What you will learn
- You will establish a strong foundation of skills to grow as a Clinical Research Coordinator in order to conduct complex interventional & therapeutic protocols in compliance with FDA regulations and ICH-GCP guidelines.
- How to conduct patient acquisition to meet and exceed enrollment goals.
- How to cultivate a positive working relationship with all of our customers (Sponsor/CRO & Physician Specialists).
About the Team
This role reports to our Site Manager.
Local Travel may be required.
Benefits at DocTrials
Dental & vision
Paid time off
Values at DocTrials
Align Your Daily Priorities
Roll Out the Red Carpet
Be obsessed about learning
Show Up Ready
What Can We Do?
Don’t Work in a Bubble
Recognize the Gray
Have a positive purpose
DocTrials' culture is guided by our values and behavior. Our success depends on how much we care for each other, our customers, and our community.
DocTrials is an alliance of physician sites specializing in the conduct of clinical studies within their private practices. Sites in the alliance work under DocTrials' core standard operating procedures and quality control measures that provide a methodology ensuring the highest quality control and best practice utilization across sites. This provides assurance and confidence to sponsors that they will achieve quality data in the most efficient and timely manner. DocTrials was founded with the primary goal of connecting patients and physicians with clinical trials across the US; aiding in the process to discover new therapies, bring hope, and find new treatment for disease.
DocTrials At A Glance
Classet is a skilled trades network. Once you have applied, A Classet recruiter will reach out within 24 hours to learn more about your career search! Classet helps everyone from experienced crafstmen & women to eager apprentices find new opportunities. We are here to help you find the right fit for your career.