Client Scheduling Specialist
- Manage incoming calls/chats/emails while providing white glove customer service.
- Maintain clear and concise communications and respond to client inquiries based on location and needs.
- Aligns potential clients with services using a professional consultative sales approach.
- Schedules initial consult appointments and perform conflict checks.
- Handle scheduling conflicts and challenges with diplomacy and a problem-solving approach.
- Strive to meet and exceed individual and team targets related to appointment volume, conversion rates, and client satisfaction metrics
- Ensures accuracy and completeness of client information, scheduling information and maintains the integrity of data entered into all systems.
- Alerts management of issues or concerns that require escalation for complete resolution or which may indicate a larger, underlying problem.
- Updates job knowledge by participating in up-training opportunities.
- Handles sensitive client data with utmost discretion, care, and accuracy.
- Other duties as assigned.
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED)
- 0-2 years previous experience in call center, customer service, or other service-based industry
- Communication Skills-communicate effectively over the phone and in person
- Computer Skills, such as basic keyboard/typing skills. Must have a basic understanding of the Internet including how to receive and send email
- Experience with Microsoft OneNote preferred but not required
- Experience with SharePoint preferred but not required
- Participate in our Wellness Program and earn 100% Employer paid health premiums
- Employer paid dental premiums
- Employer paid Life, LTD & STD premiums
- Flexible spending plans
- & More!
- Reports to Client Contact Manager
Lexicon At A Glance
Classet is a skilled trades network. Once you have applied, A Classet recruiter will reach out within 24 hours to learn more about your career search! Classet helps everyone from experienced crafstmen & women to eager apprentices find new opportunities. We are here to help you find the right fit for your career.