Client Records Specialist
Fish & Richardson, the premier global intellectual property law firm, is trusted by the world’s most innovative and influential companies. Fish was established in 1878, and now has more than 400 attorneys and technology specialists in the U.S., Europe, and China. Our success is rooted in our creative and inclusive culture, which values the diversity of people, experiences, and perspectives. Join Fish’s downtown Minneapolis team in our fast-paced Risk Management Department as a Client Records Specialist.
How Will You Make a Difference?
- Creating and maintaining client data (e.g., New Clients/Matters, and Electronic Files) across the firm’s systems (Prolaw and Aderant)
- Verifying proper documentation is submitted before updates are made (e.g., new matter forms, engagement letters, transfer packets, termination documentation).
- Serving as primary point of contact and responding in a timely manner to department requests.
- Working collaboratively with the systems compliance team to create new procedures and methods for client data requests.
- Providing policy, procedural, training, and technical advice to departmental staff and the user community.
What Will You Bring to the Table?
- Bachelor’s degree in information/data management preferred
- Requires a minimum of 3 years of experience in data and database management; preferably in the professional services industry
- Intermediate level of proficiency with MS Excel
- Intermediate level of proficiency with database software and data manipulation
- Experience with Prolaw and Aderant preferred
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills are required to communicate and work with a diverse group of attorneys and staff via telephone, e-mail, and in person.
- Ability to maintain a high level of attention to detail and organization in all aspects of the position.
- Ability to work in office – This is a hybrid role requiring in person presence on Wednesdays each week.
When you join our team, we offer:
- Competitive pay and discretionary bonus opportunities along with a rich benefits package, including comprehensive medical and dental coverage, generous paid time off, and tuition reimbursement
- Award-winning retirement and profit sharing plans with employer contribution
- A family-friendly atmosphere with back-up child care, as well as health and wellness initiatives
- This position has a hybrid telecommuting schedule with time split between working at the office and working remotely.
Our Commitment to Diversity
As a firm that serves the world’s greatest visionaries, we know that creativity and innovation are the result of seeing the world from multiple different perspectives. Having a diverse team enhances the quality of legal services we provide to our clients, sustains our standing as a premier IP law firm, and strengthens the fabric of our firm.
Fish & Richardson P.C. At A Glance
Classet is a skilled trades network. Once you have applied, A Classet recruiter will reach out within 24 hours to learn more about your career search! Classet helps everyone from experienced crafstmen & women to eager apprentices find new opportunities. We are here to help you find the right fit for your career.