ACCO Engineered Systems Chiller Technician positions are dispatched through the union locals. We encourage you to apply if you are interested in joining the union for this role!
Under the direction of an assigned Facility Services Area Supervisor, the Chiller Technician is responsible for completing routine service maintenance and the repair, of Centrifugal chillers and Screw chillers, and all related mechanical equipment in central plants.
SO WHAT WILL YOU BE DOING?
- Provide technical support/service to ACCO’s large tonnage chiller accounts.
- Support the office with recommended repairs from delivery to completion.
- Will be required to be part of the “On Call” rotation per the local CBA “Overtime Service Calls.”
- Ensure completion of maintenances within the scheduled month and allotted time.
- Attend monthly Safety/Team meetings that keep Service Technicians informed on policy and procedures, performance and goals of the company.
- Manage two-hour rule and communication with Dispatcher and customers when approaching maximum trouble shoot time.
- Ensure compliance for safety policies and procedures.
- Ensure that all quotes provided to your customers are followed up on.
- Work directly with Chiller Field Supervisor on new and existing customer opportunities or issues.
- Performs any other related duties as assigned by the HVAC Supervisor or other appropriate administrator.
ACCO Engineered Systems At A Glance
Classet is a skilled trades network. Once you have applied, A Classet recruiter will reach out within 24 hours to learn more about your career search! Classet helps everyone from experienced crafstmen & women to eager apprentices find new opportunities. We are here to help you find the right fit for your career.