Chevrolet Buick GMC Lube Technician
Join our Ricart Buick GMC Chevrolet team located in the North Columbus area. Ricart Automotive has been Columbus' Top Place to Work since 2013! We offer competitive pay, a generous benefits package, opportunities for advancement, a family environment, strong company culture, and more employee events than anyone in the industry!
- Lubricates the moving parts of vehicles.
- Performs work as outlined on repair order with efficiency and accuracy, in accordance with dealership and factory standards.
- Sells lubrication, safety inspection, and other related services.
- Maintains records on regular customers, following up periodically with telephone, mail or personal reminders.
- Drains oil from the crankcase and refills with the required amount of oil.
- Replaces oil and air filters.
- Inspects vehicle fluid levels, and replace or replenishes as necessary.
- Checks tire pressure and adds air if needed.
- Lubricates moving parts with specified lubricants.
- Communicates with the parts department to obtain needed parts.
- Reports machinery defects or malfunctions to the supervisor.
- Documents all work performed on the repair order.
- Participates in manufacturer-sponsored training programs as assigned by the service manager.
- Keeps abreast of manufacturer technical bulletins.
- Ensures that customers' cars are kept clean. Notifies service advisors immediately of anything that has happened to change the appearance or condition of the vehicle.
- Keeps the shop area neat and clean.
- Maintains and is accountable for all dealership-owned tools and manuals. Return them to the proper place and in the same condition as when they were received.
- Understands, keeps abreast of, and complies with federal, state, and local regulations, such as hazardous waste disposal, OSHA Right-to-Know, etc.
- Operates all tools and equipment in a safe manner.
- Report any safety issues immediately to management.
- Other tasks as assigned.
Ricart Automotive At A Glance
Classet is a skilled trades network. Once you have applied, A Classet recruiter will reach out within 24 hours to learn more about your career search! Classet helps everyone from experienced crafstmen & women to eager apprentices find new opportunities. We are here to help you find the right fit for your career.