This job posting has expired, no longer accepting applications, or has been filled.
The Carpenter/Project Assistant is responsible to work hand in hand with the project manager for projects related to both Vertical Works, Inc. and Riemer Remodel. The company focuses on new construction and renovation projects in the residential market. Our headquarters is based in Mt. Pleasant, Wisconsin. This individual is responsible for delivering materials to job sites, performing jobsite related tasks such as touch ups, cleanups and fixes, in order to assist the project manager in keeping the project on schedule.
To be a successful Project Assistant, you must be transparent, follow the process, and have a high level of motivation for results and deadliness. This person must hold themselves accountable and have high integrity in addition to a strong will for knowledge and career growth.
ABOUT VERTICAL WORKS, INC.
Our mission is to improve the lives of our customers by building customized and personalized tiny homes, modular homes, and newly remodeled spaces. We have 3 company brands 1) Vertical Works, Inc. which provides new construction modular homes 2)Utopian Villas which provides luxury tiny homes 3) Riemer Remodel which includes projects like kitchens, bathrooms, basements, and additions. Our core values are the foundation of our business and guide our hiring process. They are transparency, integrity, accountability, knowledge, process, results driven, and excellence. Our company operates in Wisconsin and Texas and is growing day by day.
- Maintain an upbeat, positive and enthusiastic attitude.
- Attention to detail
- Effective Communication with project manager, sub-contractors, inspectors, and clients
- Deliver tools and materials to job sites
- Document all interactions with clients, sub-contractors, and inspectors on a daily basis
- Maintain and complete a daily schedule and to-do list updated by management
- Maintaining truck and equipment in proper working order
- Complete small tasks on job sites such as touch up painting, small repairs, and caulking
- Good Communicator
- Ability to work independently, self-starter
- Ability to utilize basic math skills and practices.
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Professional and courteous at all times when interacting with customers and co-workers
- Ambition to excel to the next level in work and life.
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE:
- High School Diploma
- Familiar with basic tools such as a measuring tape, hammer, driver and other hand tools
- Some carpentry and remodeling experience preferred
- Satisfactory background check and drug screen.
- Ability to lift and carry objects up to 100 lbs.
- Valid driver's license with clean driving record
- Health insurance stipend up to $500 per month
- Paid holidays (6)
- Paid Vacation time
- Flexible schedule
- 401K/Simple IRA with company match
- Continuing education and training
- Quarterly company events
- Company provided apparel
- Teamwork environment
Vertical Works, Inc./Riemer Remodel At A Glance
Classet is a skilled trades network. Once you have applied, A Classet recruiter will reach out within 24 hours to learn more about your career search! Classet helps everyone from experienced crafstmen & women to eager apprentices find new opportunities. We are here to help you find the right fit for your career.