Carpenter Handyman Drywall
Are you ready to join a team that answers all customer calls for you, fills your schedule, and provides you with your own van? At Mr. Handyman we’re growing our team of handyman professionals so we can continue to be one of the most well-respected home repair and maintenance companies in the country. We’re looking for highly-skilled craftsman who can “do it all” while taking excellent care of our customers.
Mr. Handyman is known for exceptional service, quality work, and our “Done Right Promise.” We stand behind this commitment because we only hire the best and work hard to take care of all our team members.
When you join the Mr. Handyman team, you get so much more than a job… you get a career you can be proud of, and the support of industry-leading software and business systems.
Why You’ll Want to Join Our Team
Here are just a few of the benefits you’ll receive when joining the Mr. Handyman team.
- Company-supplied van with gas card
- A back office that takes care of filling your schedule, so you don’t have to
- An office team that answers all calls and helps you take care of the customers
- Flexibility with hours so you can take care of life’s important events
- Your own iPad and technology support for using our state-of-the-art internal system, ServiceTitan
- And so much more…
Your Responsibilities as a Handyman Professional
- Completing Maintenance & Repairs – You’ll be completing small to medium maintenance and repairs for home and commercial projects. The project length can range from an hour to a week.
- Making Recommendations and Managing Expectations with Customers – You’ll communicate with customers to help them understand what they need to have done and manage expectations about the scope of work and costs.
- Create Life-Long Customers – Deliver a great experience that wows life-long repeat customers. You will follow the Mr. Handyman Way - a repeatable process that makes it easy to wow the customer every time.
To Succeed in this Role
- You’ll need to self-manage as you’ll be alone often.
- You’ll need to speak with customers and provide excellent customer service while asking for reviews and collecting payments.
- You’ll need to have the necessary tools, including the ability to use technology.
- You'll need to document the job while following our process, the Mr. Handyman Way.
- You’ll need to wear proper PPE as well as booties to protect our customer’s home.
- Have 8+ years’ experience as a paid handyman
- Own your own tools
- Be insurable for driving our vehicle
- Complete a background and driving record check
- Able to lift 50 pounds independently
- Able to safely work at heights and work overheard for extended periods of time
- Professional appearance and maintenance of company-provided vehicle
Mr. Handyman At A Glance
Classet is a skilled trades network. Once you have applied, A Classet recruiter will reach out within 24 hours to learn more about your career search! Classet helps everyone from experienced crafstmen & women to eager apprentices find new opportunities. We are here to help you find the right fit for your career.