Carpenter/Formsetter - GRIC TERO
Are you looking for a company you can grow with? A company where you feel like part of the family and not just another employee number? Do you want to be a part of something great? Hunter Contracting Co. is a family-owned, heavy civil contracting firm serving Arizona since 1961. We are looking for good, hard-working, high-energy, self-motivating, professional individuals to grow with our project needs.
What we are proud to offer you:
- Flexible Spending Account
- Life Insurance
- Health and Wellness Programs
- Sick Time
- Holiday Pay
We are currently seeking a Carpenter/Formsetter who is responsible for constructing and installing structural woodwork and related materials for molding concrete structures for streets, roads and bridges.
- Studying blueprints and diagrams to determine type and dimension of forms to be constructed.
- Loads and unloads lumber and other material as required
- Building rough wooden structures, such as concrete forms, arches, scaffolds, tunnels, bridges, or sewer supports according to sketches, blueprints, or oral instructions.
- Constructs wood form to match arch radius at headwalls.
- Erects scaffolding and ladders for assembling steel forms.
- Attaches hoisting accessories to lift steel forms and moves forms in place with forklift
- Erects steel support members and adjust to line and grade.
- Verifies trueness of structure alignment.
- Constructs forms and chutes for pouring concrete.
- May weld metal parts to steel structural members.
- Must have own tools.
- Four (4) + years of prior Carpenter experience, OR, completion of an accredited Carpenter Apprentice Program,
- One (1) year experience framing concrete structures.
Hunter Contracting Co. At A Glance
Classet is a skilled trades network. Once you have applied, A Classet recruiter will reach out within 24 hours to learn more about your career search! Classet helps everyone from experienced crafstmen & women to eager apprentices find new opportunities. We are here to help you find the right fit for your career.