Carpenter Foreman - Salt Lake City, Utah (Job Number: 548145)
The future you want is within reach.
At PCL, we build the places where life happens and find camaraderie in the process. We're a community of builders committed to building better communities. That's why we're always looking ahead, and not just to the next project or what's next in our industry.
We're also looking at what's next for you and we can help you build a career you're proud of.
We are seeking carpenter foreman in Salt Lake City, UT. The hourly pay for this position will be $35-37/hr with a fringe of $8.45/hr.Per Diem is paid as $100 a day. You must complete your application through our link:https://craftlink.pclconnects.com/us?utm_source=pcl.com&utm_medium=careers-page&utm_campaign=pcl.com-referral#!/JobPostings, Posting number:548145.
For more information please reach out to Guy Lindblom at 772-260-5008.
As a Carpenter Foreman for our Civil District you will contribute to our team by:
- Having ability to read plans and specifications and do layouts.
- Experience in steel formwork, shoring and concrete.
- Having ability to plan and schedule daily crane usage with other trades.
- Planning and installation of cast-in-place concrete.
- Performing the 3-week look-aheads.
- Monitoring of labor productivities.
- Planning work activities.
- Leading and developing of teams of tradesmen.
- Compliance with all Company Safety policies and procedures, such as making certain that proper safety scaffolding and other equipment is in place while performing job duties.
- Securing and putting away all tools, equipment, and materials at the end of each work day.
- Layout, set elevations and grade, install PVC water stop, set anchor bolts, block-outs and erecting and stripping gang forms.
What you will bring to the role:
- Good Attendance record with references from previous employer(s).
- Safety certifications (OSHA) a plus.
- Carpenter Foremen should have 10+ years’ experience in water/wastewater treatment plants or heavy civil construction preferred.
- Form Carpenters should have 5+ years’ experience in water/wastewater treatment plants or heavy civil construction Preferred.
- Strength to perform average lifting of up to 35 pounds and occasionally to 50 pounds, from the ground to waist level. Arm, hand, and finger dexterity with both hands involved in activities such as reaching, handling, and feeling
- -and with good eyesight.
- Should be able to navigate through the work-site on a daily basis.
- Occasionally climbs up and down ladders, scaffolding and stairs.
- Must be able to work in extreme temperatures, in confined spaces, high places, and in excavated areas.
- May work around chemicals, near grinding and torching and/or near cranes.
- May work in close contact with other people.
- Must pass a pre-employment drug test.
PCL is an innovative, safety-oriented company comprised of people who find passion in their profession and take pride in doing great work everyday. Our work powers the infrastructure and utilities that are essential to daily life and our projects are the scene of vacations, careers, education and healing. We are consistently ranked among the best companies to work for because we are committed to supporting and developing our teams.
The PCL Companies celebrate diversity and are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to an inclusive environment for all employees and applicants and will make all employment-related decisions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, disability or veteran status.
Should you require an accommodation during the application process, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org with the position and location you are interested in.
Together, we can build success and a better future. Let's get started!
PCL Construction At A Glance
Classet is a skilled trades network. Once you have applied, A Classet recruiter will reach out within 24 hours to learn more about your career search! Classet helps everyone from experienced crafstmen & women to eager apprentices find new opportunities. We are here to help you find the right fit for your career.