Carpenter/ Building & Property Maintenance Technician
- Work with the largest Tim Hortons franchisee in New York State and growing!
- Selected as a 2020 Family Business of the Year by Buffalo Business First!
We are currently seeking a Property Maintenance Technician to join our team! This full-time position plays an integral role in the overall success of the company by providing general facility maintenance and repair services to our multiple Tim Hortons locations.
Starting rate $20+/hour taking into consideration qualifications/certifications & experience.
Responsibilities, Essential Functions, & Tasks:
- Skilled in the use of hand and power tools to perform basic carpentry and repair on such items as fences, gates, shelving, doors, and ceilings.
- Perform plumbing repair, and replace items such as faucets, drains, toilets/urinals, and other kitchen & bathroom equipment.
- Perform basic electrical repair/replace items such as standard building receptacles and lighting
- Complete basic ceramic tile repair and replacement.
- Ability to assess and either repair, replace, or direct additional resources for items such as waste lines, floor drains, and/or grease systems.
- Perform interior and exterior routine preventative property and building maintenance (cleaning, painting, changing filters, lighting “upkeep” etc.)
- Coordination of service vendors
- High School Diploma & Valid New York State Driver’s License
- 401(k) matching
- Paid time off
Kelton Enterprises DBA Tim Hortons At A Glance
Classet is a skilled trades network. Once you have applied, A Classet recruiter will reach out within 24 hours to learn more about your career search! Classet helps everyone from experienced crafstmen & women to eager apprentices find new opportunities. We are here to help you find the right fit for your career.