Inspects, repairs, installs, modifies, rebuilds, constructs, and maintains woodwork and other related structures.
- Adhere to all company safety policies
- Job site clean-up and maintenance
- Demolition of existing structures
- Metal studs framing
- Acoustical ceiling installation
- Insulation installation
- Drywall installation, taping, patching, repair
- Light trim/finish carpentry
- Able to follow instructions and pre-established guidelines
- Prepare weekly time sheet
- 0-2 years’ experience in the field or in a related area
- Commercial construction experience preferred
- Commonly-used concepts, practices, and procedures within the construction industry
- Able to frequently and safely lift, carry, push, and pull up to 50 lbs.
- Able to safely ascend/descend ladders, stairs, scaffolding, and lifts
- Able to safely use all required hand and power tools
- Works under immediate supervision
- Primary job functions do not typically require exercising independent judgment
Phoenix Builders LTD At A Glance
Classet is a skilled trades network. Once you have applied, A Classet recruiter will reach out within 24 hours to learn more about your career search! Classet helps everyone from experienced crafstmen & women to eager apprentices find new opportunities. We are here to help you find the right fit for your career.