This job posting has expired, no longer accepting applications, or has been filled.
Golterman & Sabo is looking for a highly skilled Carpenter!
We are a specialty sub-contractor focusing on interior commercial construction projects. Located in Kirkwood, Mo we work on a variety of projects in the St. Louis metropolitan area from schools, commercial office spaces, institutional and industrial.
We are seeking a highly skilled carpenter with a strong focus on interior finish work to join our team. You will be responsible for transforming interior spaces into beautiful, functional, and finely crafted environments. Your expertise in attention to detail and ability to work with a variety of materials will be crucial in delivering high-quality finishes that meet our clients' expectations.
What you will do:
- Finish carpentry: execute all aspects of interior finish carpentry, including but not limited to acoustical panels for walls and ceilings, operable walls, markerboards/tackboards, window shades and more.
- Measurements and layout: Accurately measure and install materials based on architectural plans and specifications, ensuring precise fit and alignment.
- Quality Assurance: Maintain high standards of craftsmanship and attention to detail to ensure the final product is of the highest quality and meets or exceeds clients' expectations.
- Tool Maintenance: Properly maintain and care for tools and equipment.
- Collaboration: Collaborate effectively with other employees, including project managers, other carpenters, installation manager, to ensure project goals are met.
- Time Management: Manage work schedules to efficiently meet project deadlines and budget constraints.
- Problem Solving: Identify and resolve any issues or challenges that arise while installing the products.
What you will bring to the table:
- Experience as a skilled carpenter
- Proficient in using hand and power tools.
- Strong attention to details and commitment to producing high-quality work.
- Excellent communication and teamwork skills
- Safety-conscious mindset and adhere to safety protocols.
Please don't hesitate and miss your opportunity to become a part of our growing company. If you are interested in this position, you will need to join the Carpenters Union, but G&S will sponsor you. Please reach out if you have any questions.
Check out our website if you would like to know more about us: https://goltermansabo.com/,
Golterman and Sabo, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer and affirmatively seeks diversity in its workforce. Golterman and Sabo, Inc. recruits qualified applicants and advances in employment its employees without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, disability, national origin, veteran status, or any other status protected by law.
Candidates must be able to pass a background check and drug test, as applicable for the role and have a good driving record.
Golterman & Sabo, Inc. At A Glance
Classet is a skilled trades network. Once you have applied, A Classet recruiter will reach out within 24 hours to learn more about your career search! Classet helps everyone from experienced crafstmen & women to eager apprentices find new opportunities. We are here to help you find the right fit for your career.