Carpenter - Stone Mountain, GA
Oldcastle Infrastructure& Trade;, a CRH company, is the leading provider of utility infrastructure solutions for the water, energy, and communications markets throughout North America. We're more than just a manufacturer of precast concrete, polymer concrete, or plastic products. We're a trusted and strategic partner to engineers, contractors, distributors, specifiers, and more. With our network of more than 80 manufacturing facilities and more than 4,000 employees, we're leading the industry with innovation and a safety-first mindset.
Oldcastle Infrastructure - Built For Life from Oldcastle Infrastructure on Vimeo.
Job Description Summary
This position performs a wide range of duties to safely and efficiently produce precast concrete products of the highest quality standards.
Job Description Summary
- Produces wood forms and Styrofoam blockouts for concrete production using a wide variety of machinery including but not limited to: table saws, radial saws, and staple guns- all tools will be provided
- Reads shop / engineering drawings and constructs forms per those specifications
- Build voids and form work pertaining to the pouring of concrete
- Maintains good housekeeping and safety regulations on the shop floor
- Other duties may be assigned as needed
Qualifications and Required Skills
- At least 2 years of experience in carpentry
- Must be able to read and interpret shop / engineering drawings
- Must be proficient with working a table saw and band saw
- Must be able to communicate effectively with team members
- Able to understand and apply basic mathematical skills (adding, subtracting, multiplication, and division)
- Knowledge of basic measurements and how to read a tape measure Lifting up to 40 lbs
What CRH Offers You
- Highly competitive base pay
- Comprehensive medical, dental and disability benefits programs
- Group retirement savings program
- Health and wellness programs
- A culture that values opportunity for growth, development, and internal promotion
CRH has a long and proud heritage. We are a collection of hundreds of family businesses, regional companies and large enterprises that together form the CRH family. CRH operates in a decentralized, diversified structure that allows you to work in a small company environment while having the career opportunities of large international organization.
If you're up for a rewarding challenge, we invite you to take the first step and apply today! Once you click apply now, you will be brought to our official employment application. Please complete your online profile and it will be sent to the hiring manager. Our system allows you to view and track your status 24 hours a day. Thank you for your interest!
Oldcastle Infrastructure, a CRH Company, is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer.
Nov 13, 2023
Nearest Major Market: Atlanta
Carpenter, Chemical Engineer, Construction, Engineer, Manufacturing, Engineering
Oldcastle Infrastructure At A Glance
Classet is a skilled trades network. Once you have applied, A Classet recruiter will reach out within 24 hours to learn more about your career search! Classet helps everyone from experienced crafstmen & women to eager apprentices find new opportunities. We are here to help you find the right fit for your career.