This job posting has expired, no longer accepting applications, or have been filled.
Interested in an outstanding opportunity to become part of a team with a stellar reputation as a community engaged Employer of Choice?
Established in 1905, Consigli has grown over the last 100 years from a local fourth generation family business into one of the largest construction managers and general contractors in the Northeast and Mid-Atlantic regions. In 2018, we transitioned to 100-percent employee-ownership.
Nationally ranked as one of Forbes Best Midsize Employers in 2021 and 2022 and as one of the Best Places to Work by the Boston Globe, the Washington Post, the Hartford Business Journal, and MaineBiz, our culture draws raw talent from college interns to seasoned veterans with substantial years of experience in their field. We credit empowerment, innovation and “thinking great” for our continual growth and success. Most important, we are thankful for our employees and are proud to have one of the most exciting project portfolios in the business.
Design, build, install, and repair structures, fixtures, furniture, and other items using different types of materials including wood and steel.< br / > < br / > Required Skills < br / >
- Must work quickly, productively and safely without error and consistently meet the production goals as set by the Foreman, Superintendent or Project Manager.
- Prepare the layout of the project.
- Estimate height, width, length, and other proportions.
- Select materials.
- Work with blueprints or instructions from supervisors.
- Work with materials such as wood, plastic, fiberglass, or drywall.
- Utilize chisels, planes, saws, drills, and sanders to repair and erect structures.
- Join materials with nails, screws, staples, or adhesives.
- Work on top of stilts, ladders, and the top beams of buildings.
- Check work along the way to ensure it's up to code and specifications.
- Must be willing to travel to any and all job sites without exception
- Must comply with all company safety and personnel policies.
- Must be able to climb, bend, stoop, kneel, lift overhead, work at heights, walk/work in rough terrain in order to access equipment, tools, materials, and jobsite in order to complete work.
- Must be able to work the hours necessary in order to achieve the goals of the company.
- Install cabinets and molding.
- Create structures for pouring concrete.
- Erect scaffolding.
- Build tunnel bracing.
- Build concrete forms for tunnel or sewer construction project.
- Replace panes of glass, ceiling tiles, and doors.
- Install partitions, doors, and windows.
- Move and install machinery.
- High School Diploma or Equivalent require
- A minimum of 7 years’ experience
- Ability to lift loads not to exceed 100 pounds
- Be able to climb and work from a ladder or scaffold
- Able to stand and walk for long periods of time
An Affirmative Action / Equal Opportunity Employer
Consigli provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local laws.
Consigli Construction Co Inc At A Glance
Classet is a skilled trades network. Once you have applied, A Classet recruiter will reach out within 24 hours to learn more about your career search! Classet helps everyone from experienced crafstmen & women to eager apprentices find new opportunities. We are here to help you find the right fit for your career.