Proven to Perform.
From the edges of space to the bottoms of ocean, our materials are proven to perform - and so is our team. We're hiring high performers as proven as our products. Join us.
- Plans and cuts material for construction or repair of structural woodwork and equipment.
- Makes and repairs structures such as roofs, benches, counters, and other building framework.
- Insulate wall partitions, coiling or other structures.
- Uses hand and power tools as well as measuring devices. Assembles and installs prefabricated steel office partitions.
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Journeyman status required through a State Indentured Apprenticeship or 8 years of direct on the job experience.
- Ability to read and understand blueprints.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Strong analytical skills to analyze and resolve difficult problems effectively and implement long term solutions.
- Excellent organizational skills with the ability to multi-task.
- Ability to withstand heights.
- It is ATI's policy to not provide immigration sponsorship for any of the company's positions.ATI and its subsidiary companies will provide equal employment opportunities to all applicants without regard to applicant's race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, national origin, age, veteran status, disability status, or any other status protected be federal or state law. The company will provide reasonable accommodations to allow an applicant to participate in the hiring process if so requested.
ATI At A Glance
Classet is a skilled trades network. Once you have applied, A Classet recruiter will reach out within 24 hours to learn more about your career search! Classet helps everyone from experienced crafstmen & women to eager apprentices find new opportunities. We are here to help you find the right fit for your career.