Car Wash Service Technician $20-30/HR
Car Wash Maintenance Technician
The Car Wash Maintenance Technician is responsible for the upkeep and maintenance of car wash equipment, facilities, and vehicles. They will perform routine maintenance, troubleshoot and repair issues, and ensure that all equipment is functioning properly to deliver a high-quality car wash experience to customers.
- Conduct routine maintenance on car wash equipment, including pumps, motors, and conveyor systems.
- Troubleshoot and repair any issues with car wash equipment, facilities, and vehicles.
- Maintain inventory of necessary supplies and equipment, such as replacement parts, lubricants, and cleaning solutions.
- Respond to service requests in a timely and efficient manner.
- Perform preventative maintenance tasks to prevent breakdowns and ensure equipment longevity.
- Keep detailed records of maintenance activities and repairs performed.
- Work closely with other team members to ensure that the car wash is operating at optimal levels.
- Ensure that all safety protocols and procedures are followed at all times.
- Experience in maintenance, repair, or a related field preferred.
- Familiarity with hand and power tools, including drills, saws, and grinders.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Willingness to work flexible hours, including weekends and holidays.
- Ability to lift heavy objects and perform physically demanding tasks.
- Valid driver's license and clean driving record.
- The Car Wash Maintenance Technician will work both indoors and outdoors in a variety of weather conditions. They will be exposed to chemicals, cleaning agents, and lubricants, and will need to wear appropriate safety equipment. They may need to work on weekends, holidays, and during off-hours, depending on the needs of the business.
Join our growing WashU Team today!
The Car Wash Maintenance Technician must be able to lift heavy objects and perform physically demanding tasks. They will be required to stand for long periods of time, climb ladders, and work in tight spaces. They must have good hand-eye coordination and be able to operate machinery and tools safely.
Wash U Carwash At A Glance
Classet is a skilled trades network. Once you have applied, A Classet recruiter will reach out within 24 hours to learn more about your career search! Classet helps everyone from experienced crafstmen & women to eager apprentices find new opportunities. We are here to help you find the right fit for your career.