Zen Leaf Cave Creek is growing, and we are looking to add passionate, customer service focused talent to our store!
The Cannabis Advisor, Technician is responsible for providing exceptional individualized customer service, educational consulting, and in some cases patient record management.
- Possess a positive attitude while greeting customers and patients
- Be an advocate of cannabis customer care
- Help customers and patients navigate through cannabis and educate them on how it can be used as a wellness product
- Build rapport with regular patients/customers to promote repeat business
- Work well with others in a fast-paced, dynamic retail environment
- Provide patients and customers alike with information on types, methods and efficacy of various cannabis products (we do not provide medical advice)
- Be open to continued, on-going cannabis education and training
- Provide support to managers and other Cannabis Consultants as needed
- Maintain a clean, organize, and sanitize workstation/store front
- Ensure accuracy of online orders before pick-up
- Understand and apply detailed compliance regulations as required by local and state laws
- Stock, merchandise, and replenish displays of regulated and unregulated inventory
- Complete transactions at the POS and ensure the state monitored inventory system (METRC, BioTrack, etc.) accurately updates the amount of product available
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- 1-2 years of retail or hospitality experience
- Must be 21 years of age and comply with all local, state, and company regulations
- Required to undergo a criminal background check and appropriate state badging (as directed by state ordinances)
- Desire to learn about cannabinoids, terpenes and product application/consumption methods
- Ability to use office equipment (computers and printers) and their included software i.e. Word, Excel, email, etc.
- Learn and understand Federal, State, and local laws relating to the cannabis industry and safety regulations
- Dental insurance
- Employee discount
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
Verano Holdings At A Glance
Classet is a skilled trades network. Once you have applied, A Classet recruiter will reach out within 24 hours to learn more about your career search! Classet helps everyone from experienced crafstmen & women to eager apprentices find new opportunities. We are here to help you find the right fit for your career.