This job posting has expired, no longer accepting applications, or has been filled.
If you are a motivated individual with a passion for technology and enjoy working in a fast-paced environment, we encourage you to apply for this exciting opportunity. Join our team of dedicated professionals and contribute to providing reliable cable services to our valued customers.
A Cable Technician, also known as a cable installer or cable TV technician, is a professional responsible for installing, maintaining, and repairing cable television, internet, and phone services for residential and commercial customers. The job description for a Cable Technician typically includes the following responsibilities:
- Installing, maintaining, and repairing cable infrastructure.
- Performing maintenance on existing cabling systems.
- Testing newly installed or relocated cables according to company specifications.
- Identifying and removing redundant cabling.
- Installing of televisions, routers, and internet technology devices.
- Troubleshooting issues with the cable network.
- Installing of cable support structures such as j-hooks, cable racks, and innerduct.
- Repairing cable poles and towers.
- Ensuring all cables are neatly tied and bundled according to safety regulations.
- Completing paperwork such as timesheets, checklists, vehicle inspection reports, and service orders.
- Valid Driver license and social security card/Number;
- Have a white minivan or pick-up truck/NOT MANDATORY
- Able to pass drug test and background check;
- Able to communicate professionally with customers;
- Flexible schedule
- Referral program
MoldCable INC At A Glance
Classet is a skilled trades network. Once you have applied, A Classet recruiter will reach out within 24 hours to learn more about your career search! Classet helps everyone from experienced crafstmen & women to eager apprentices find new opportunities. We are here to help you find the right fit for your career.