Tailored Living of the Inland Empire can promise you an environment that not only encourages your best but also rewards it with plenty of room to grow. We are a nationally recognized brand in the in-home storage industry and our clients have come to expect the best solutions for their organization and storage needs. Our culture is very important to us and we believe it is what makes us a fun and rewarding place to work. Our success is directly powered by people and dedication. We encourage our employees to grow into who they have always wanted to be.
- Career Advancement Opportunities
- Great Company Culture
- Flexible Scheduling
- Health Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- 401K Offering
- Conducts in-home installation of company products and collects payment
- Provides friendly and knowledgeable service to ensure customer satisfaction
- Communicate with the office staff about project progress and give updates
- Communicates with warehouse and office personnel about inventory needs
- Maintains assigned van, including washing, restocking supplies, etc.
- Complies with and follows all safety regulations
- Carpentry: 1 year (Preferred)
- Construction, 1 year (Preferred)
- Valid Driver's License
- Clean driving record
- General construction knowledge
- Able to lift over 50 pounds
The positions on this website, unless otherwise indicated, are posted by Tailored Living® franchisees. Tailored Living® franchises are independently owned and operated businesses and if you accept a position with a Tailored Living® franchisee, you are employed by that franchisee, and not by franchisor HFC Tailored Living, nor any of its parents or affiliates. The hiring franchisee is solely responsible for all employment decisions including hiring, termination, discipline, compensation and benefits and HFC Tailored Living LLC and its parents and affiliates have no input or involvement in such matters. HFC Tailored Living LLC does not receive, review or store any applications for employment. Any questions about posted positions or the hiring process must be directed to the Tailored Living® franchisee posting the position.
The Tailored Closet and PremierGarage of Riverside/Diamond Bar At A Glance
Classet is a skilled trades network. Once you have applied, A Classet recruiter will reach out within 24 hours to learn more about your career search! Classet helps everyone from experienced crafstmen & women to eager apprentices find new opportunities. We are here to help you find the right fit for your career.