This job posting has expired, no longer accepting applications, or has been filled.
Cabinet and countertop installer
- Install various fixtures, equipment, and materials according to project specifications
Experience in kitchen and bath installation for single family and multi-family new construction.
- Ability to install kitchen and bath cabinetry, crown molding, and other misc. moldings and rough tops as needed.
- Must have a reliable vehicle and good driving record.
- Ability to read kitchen plans (elevations and layouts)
- Reliability, honesty, dependability, and integrity
- Safety consciousness
- Communication with field supervisor on weekly basis for timesheet reviews and scheduling
- Ability to attend hour long installer meetings held twice a month.
- Have excellent and verifiable references.
- Be well organized.
- Insist on high-quality standards.
- Have a professional appearance.
- Must possess a valid CA driver license with good driving record
- Pass pre-employment drug screening and background check
- Must have dependable truck or large vehicle
ServCal Restoration LLC At A Glance
Classet is a skilled trades network. Once you have applied, A Classet recruiter will reach out within 24 hours to learn more about your career search! Classet helps everyone from experienced crafstmen & women to eager apprentices find new opportunities. We are here to help you find the right fit for your career.