This job posting has expired, no longer accepting applications, or has been filled.
The assembly associate will assemble customized cabinets and supporting products that meet customer specifications for shipment.
$21.00 Per Hour
- Examines specifications of the customer's order using drawings, work orders, or blueprints to determine the characteristics of the finished item, materials to be used, and machine setup requirements.
- Assembles work pieces as determined by work order specifications. Retrieves correct materials and performs various fabrication duties.
- Examines work piece visually, by touch, or using tape rule, calipers, or gauges to ensure the product meets desired standards.
- Maintains condition of work area (i.e., free of trash, product in the correct location, etc.).
- Follows company safety policies and procedures.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Experience with assembly shop equipment.
- Woodworking experience preferred.
- Experience working with power tools.
- Able to lift and carry up to 80 lbs. individually and up to 160 lbs. with a team lift in a physical environment. Ability to make repetitive movements, including, but not limited to bending and squatting.
- HS Diploma or GED, strongly preferred.
- 0-2 years of experience in the area of responsibility.
Kitchen Cabinet Distributors LLC At A Glance
Classet is a skilled trades network. Once you have applied, A Classet recruiter will reach out within 24 hours to learn more about your career search! Classet helps everyone from experienced crafstmen & women to eager apprentices find new opportunities. We are here to help you find the right fit for your career.