Currently seeking a Cabinet Administrator to join our team! Duties include customer care, supporting sales leads, community administration, and purchasing.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Coordination of repair items for both production and warranty service.
- Will need to be in constant contact with field representatives for Vintage Design on a continual basis each day to ensure builder partners and/or homeowners are having their needs addressed.
- Work in conjunction with other team members to properly schedule repairs in an urgent, time sensitive manner.
- Communicate and follow-up with builder partners when having to complete PO-chargeable work and obtain necessary authorization for billing purposes.
- Answer phone calls from homeowners and builder partners and correctly relay necessary information into proper service repairs or inspections.
- Writing up work to be completed and missing parts from Field Reports generated after installation.
- Working with the warehouse team to gather necessary parts to complete installations.
- Ordering parts that are not stocked in the warehouse.
- Bid preparation (including proposals, program details, shop drawings, etc.)
- Scope of Work Finalization (including validating final scope details, memorializing of such details, etc.)
- May also involve frame walk responsibilities.
- Memorializing the final agreed pricing and program.
- Loading the operational details into the ERP for future production.
- Including all cabinet code details, color selections, hardware selections, accessories, and other nuances required to properly manufacture the cabinets to the awarded scope requirements.
- Formally communicating these details to the Operations and Accounting Teams as part of the “onboarding” of that newly awarded community.
- Sequence Sheets and Phase Entries
- Manage community in system (ERP) from open to close.
- Write up the orders of individual homesites based upon builder/buyer selections.
- Once the orders are written up, generate the necessary purchase orders in accordance with the timing provided by the Production Manager.
- Developing process improvements to improve readiness whenever possible.
- Assisting Teammates in department with their primary responsibilities as workflow allows.
- Continuing to assist on support activities relating to builder and work acquisition.
SUPERVISORY RESPONSIBILITIES This position carries out supervisory responsibilities in accordance with company guidelines, policies and procedures, and applicable laws. Supervisory responsibilities include interviewing, hiring, and training employees; planning, assigning, and directing work; appraising performance; rewarding and disciplining employees; addressing complaints and resolving problems.
- A minimum of 2-5+ years of industry experience (Residential Cabinet Manufacturing)
- High school diploma or equivalent. Some college work or a degree is desirable.
- Strong project management skills; highly organized and capable of effective, efficient multi-tasking and time management
- Detail oriented individual with strong problem-solving skills and the ability to work in a high-pressure, fast-paced environment while handling multiple assignments.
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Ability to think strategically and creatively in generating solutions.
- Customer service experience under diverse situations and project a positive image
- Health Insurance (Medical, Prescription, Dental, and Vision)
- Life Insurance
- Disability Insurance
- Paid Holidays and Time Off
- 401(k) Plan with company matching
Vintage Design LLC At A Glance
Classet is a skilled trades network. Once you have applied, A Classet recruiter will reach out within 24 hours to learn more about your career search! Classet helps everyone from experienced crafstmen & women to eager apprentices find new opportunities. We are here to help you find the right fit for your career.