CNC PROGRAMMER WOODWORKING (MICROVELLUM,ALPHACAM)
THIS IS NOT AN ENTRY LEVEL POSITION. PLEASE APPLY ONLY IF YOU HAVE REQUIRED EXPERIENCE IN PROGRAMMING AND WOODWORKING.
THIS IS NOT A REMOTE POSITION.
- Candidate for this position will be responsible for preparing drawings and programs from 2D shop drawings, including proper materials assignment and machining using Microvellum/Alphacam software.
RESPONSIBILITIES AND DUTIES:
- Assess the design drawings to determine the proper starting products to be modified to create new custom products
- Assign proper materials to products (thicknesses, board sizes, grain patterns).
- Work directly with production team to resolve any issues in timely manner to avoid any production delays.
- 3+ years experience drafting/drawing with AutoCAD/Microvellum/Alphacam or other similar 3D software.
- 5+ years experience working in the architectural millwork industry.
- MS Office knowledge.
- Ability to resolve issues.
- Good communication skills and great work ethics.
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Professional development assistance
New Style Cabinets, Inc. At A Glance
Classet is a skilled trades network. Once you have applied, A Classet recruiter will reach out within 24 hours to learn more about your career search! Classet helps everyone from experienced crafstmen & women to eager apprentices find new opportunities. We are here to help you find the right fit for your career.