CES - Field Services Technician III - SIGN-ON BONUS - $2,000
- Rewarding careers with competitive pay
- No cost Basic Life and Basic AD&D Insurance, as well as supplemental employee life and AD&D and dependent life options
- Industry leading retirement plan
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Wellness Incentive & Rewards Program
- Round-the-clock support through our Health Advocate partnership
- Career development and mentorship
- Educational assistance to help you invest in your future
- And much more
- Driving a commercial vehicle to pick up and transport waste to a designated location safely while meeting scheduled appointments and following all DOT regulations
- Inspects truck equipment and supplies such as tires, lights, brakes, gas, oil and water. Secures cargo prior to and during transport
- Use of hydro blast equipment, forklift, skid loader and specialty vacuum equipment and/or other equipment as needed Perform work activities related to chemical, oil, and water spills.
- Completion of critical path documentation; manifests, driver logs, job summary, permits, etc.
- Work in confined spaces above & below ground and on & under equipment.
- Communicate with Project Manager and on-site customers
- Daily work in confined space entry, mechanics, industrial hygiene instrumentation, pneumatic tools, electrical tools hand tools and/or other tools as needed
- High School Diploma/GED or equivalent experience.
- Must be 21 years or older due to interstate travel in a commercial vehicle and federal regulations.
- Minimum (2) years of commercial driving experience.
- CDL Class A with Tanker endorsements.
- HazMat endorsement is preferred but not required.
- Clean driving record.
- Ability to use a tablet for E-Logs.
- Abide by standard DOT regulations at all times.
- Experience in construction preferred.
- Must have basic computer skills. MS Outlook and Netsuite is a plus
- Ability to travel 25% of the time, including overnight travel.
- Ability to use heavy, light, and handheld equipment (forklift, track hoe, backhoe, skid steer, etc.).
- Work environment - outside weather conditions, exposure to the noise level.
- 40 HR HAZWOP
- Pass Respirator Fit Test
- Federal Med Card
EOE AA M/F/Protected Veteran Status/Disability EEO is the Law Poster (The poster can be found at
Covanta At A Glance
Classet is a skilled trades network. Once you have applied, A Classet recruiter will reach out within 24 hours to learn more about your career search! Classet helps everyone from experienced crafstmen & women to eager apprentices find new opportunities. We are here to help you find the right fit for your career.