This job posting has expired, no longer accepting applications, or has been filled.
CATERING OPERATIONS LEAD SUPERVISOR (FULL AND PART TIME)
- We are hiring immediately for full and part time CATERING OPERATIONS LEAD SUPERVISOR positions.
- Location: Carnegie Mellon University- 5000 Forbes Avenue, Pittsburgh, PA 15213. Note: online applications accepted only.
- Schedule: Full and part time schedule. Days and hours may vary. Must be able to work all shifts, all days. More details upon interview.
- Requirement: At least 2 years of prior experience in catering leadership.
- Starting pay: $21.00 per hour
- Internal Employee Referral Bonus Available
We Make Applying Easy! Want to apply to this job via text messaging? Text JOB to 75000 and search requisition ID number 1259465.
The advertised program is a conversational recruiting assistant that helps you apply to jobs with Compass Group. Message frequency varies. Message and data rates may apply. Text STOP to opt out or HELP for help. Terms and conditions: http://olivia.paradox.ai/moSkg
At over 300 colleges and universities around the country, Chartwells Higher Education is re-inventing the on-campus dining experience. We are challenging the norm and setting new standards by investing in high-tech, food-infused social spaces that bring people together to promote meaningful relationships and interactions. We are food-forward difference makers, bound together by a desire to feed hungry minds and prepare students for success.
We are seeking hungry, humble and smart associates who are looking to join and grow with a diverse organization. We invite you to start your career journey with us and look forward to hearing from you.
Monitors the food service operation to ensure production of top quality products and service.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Performs inventory management to maintain high valuation and minimal waste.
- Ensures that staff is on task, quality assurance standards are being met, and the operation is clean and organized.
- Monitors marketing, confirming that signage is current and appropriate.
- Upholds policies and procedures to guarantee compliance with company and client expectations.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Ability to lift and move up to 25 pounds.
- Opportunities for Training and Development
- Retirement Plan
- Associate Shopping Program
- Health and Wellness Programs
- Discount Marketplace
- Identity Theft Protection
- Pet Insurance
- Voluntary Benefits, including Critical Illness Insurance, Accident Insurance, Hospital Indemnity Insurance, Legal Services, and Choice Auto and Home Program
Chartwells Higher Education At A Glance
Classet is a skilled trades network. Once you have applied, A Classet recruiter will reach out within 24 hours to learn more about your career search! Classet helps everyone from experienced crafstmen & women to eager apprentices find new opportunities. We are here to help you find the right fit for your career.