Business Development Manager - Enterprise Service, PICO
Founded in 2012, ByteDance's mission is to inspire creativity and enrich life. With a suite of more than a dozen products, including TikTok, Helo, and Resso, as well as platforms specific to the China market, including Toutiao, Douyin, and Xigua, ByteDance has made it easier and more fun for people to connect with, consume, and create content.
Founded in April 2015, PICO is a leading VR company with independent innovation and R&D capabilities, focusing on VR all-in-one technology. PICO is committed to offering immersive and interactive VR experiences to our customers, including providing tailor-made solutions for our enterprise clients in the fields of education and healthcare.
Why Join Us
Creation is the core of ByteDance's purpose. Our products are built to help imaginations thrive. This is doubly true of the teams that make our innovations possible.
Together, we inspire creativity and enrich life - a mission we aim towards achieving every day.
To us, every challenge, no matter how ambiguous, is an opportunity; to learn, to innovate, and to grow as one team. Status quo? Never. Courage? Always.
At ByteDance, we create together and grow together. That's how we drive impact - for ourselves, our company, and the users we serve.
About the Team
The Enterprise Service team at ByteDance/PICO plays an important role in our new Enterprise VR Strategy. This team sells a mix of hardware & software solutions within a defined set of Global organizations – responsible for both net new and expansion revenue.
In this role you will:
- Build a solid understanding of the landscape of B2B XR content marketplaces, and create a clear content strategy.
- Identify the top ISVs, and build up strategic partnerships and business plans.
- Work with regional sales and technical teams to ensure smooth ISV onboarding, technical development, and product launch process.
- Continuously grow PICO Enterprise XR content portfolio, maintain and execute Enterprise content onboarding plan.
- Bachelor's degree or above in a related field.
- 5+ years in enterprise service business. Experience in XR Education or Productivity areas is preferred.
- 3+ years in business development or consulting functions, preferably in the content and apps ecosystem market.
- Proven ability to identify early opportunities and drive decision-making processes with across functional teams.
- Strong communication and negotiation skills.
ByteDance Inc. is committed to providing reasonable accommodations in our recruitment processes for candidates with disabilities, pregnancy, sincerely held religious beliefs or other reasons protected by applicable laws. If you need assistance or a reasonable accommodation, please reach out to us at email@example.com
ByteDance At A Glance
Classet is a skilled trades network. Once you have applied, A Classet recruiter will reach out within 24 hours to learn more about your career search! Classet helps everyone from experienced crafstmen & women to eager apprentices find new opportunities. We are here to help you find the right fit for your career.