Building Maintenance Technician
Pyramid Global Hospitality offers a range of employment benefits, including comprehensive health insurance, retirement plans, and paid time off, as well as unique perks such as on-site wellness programs, local discounts, and employee rates on hotel stays. In addition, Pyramid Global Hospitality is committed to providing ongoing training and development opportunities to help our people build the skills and knowledge they need to advance their careers.
Whether you are just starting out in the hospitality industry or are a seasoned professional, Pyramid Global Hospitality offers a supportive and collaborative work environment that encourages growth and fosters success, in over 230 properties worldwide. Join their team and experience the benefits of working for a company that values its employees and is committed to creating exceptional guest experiences.
Check out this video for more information on our great company!
We want to build on that momentum and continue hiring only the best in the business. If you're looking to grow as part of a strong team, come see what we can offer you for your career!
Cleveland Marriott East boasts 295 guest rooms, 13,000 sq ft of event space, M Club, restaurant, and a bar.
The Cleveland Marriott East, in Beachwood, is looking for a capable, committed Maintenance Technician who will play an important role in keeping our hotel functioning to the high quality standards of the Pyramid Hotel Group. Our starting rate is $19.00 per hour.
We offer excellent health, dental, life insurance benefits, PTO, 401k Retirement contribution Match up to 6%, free uniform care, bonuses and a winning team of coworkers. Our hotel has 300 rooms and was recently renovated, the technician will keep the hotel in tip-top shape.
We are looking for a experienced Maintenance person, who is highly motivated, and detail oriented to join our team at a Maintenance Engineer! This individual performs a variety of maintenance trade functions such as the installation, maintenance, or repair of equipment, HVAC, Painting, wall repair, tile work and upkeep of the preventative maintenance program of the resort/hotel. You will be working closely with different members of our team, so you will need to be quick on your feet and have an engaging attitude.
If you are a maintenance person who enjoys making meaningful connections, figuring out what it takes and stepping it up to win the day is what you do, and you love it, we want you! This is a tremendous opportunity for a driven person to grow and learn at a world-class property!
- Performs general maintenance of building and facility mechanical, electrical, and plumbing systems.
- Performs general electrical repairs on appliances, house wiring and air conditioning systems, switches, fixtures and motors.
- Makes repairs on plumbing fixtures, piping, drains and sanitary systems.
- Make repairs to woodwork, wall vinyl, doors and window, carpeting, etc.
- Performs general mechanical maintenance on pumps, compressors, water heaters, automotive equipment, and other miscellaneous equipment.
- Keeps records as required by company policy and procedures. Maintains logs on completed tasks. Prepares reports as requested by supervisors. Submits all requested reports/logs in a timely manner.
To quality, you must have previous engineering experience.
- stand, walk, lift up to 60 pounds
- climb ladders and work aloft
- work outdoors
- work with chemicals
Cleveland Marriott East At A Glance
Classet is a skilled trades network. Once you have applied, A Classet recruiter will reach out within 24 hours to learn more about your career search! Classet helps everyone from experienced crafstmen & women to eager apprentices find new opportunities. We are here to help you find the right fit for your career.