- Manages the inside sales and warehouse functions to ensure customer needs are met by reviewing employee tasks on a regular basis, shifting work assignments as needed to meet changing workloads, coaching, and training employees and monitoring activities to ensure work is completed.
- Carries out supervisory responsibilities in accordance with the organization's policies and applicable laws. Responsibilities include interviewing, recommending hiring, and training and developing employees; planning, assigning, and directing work.
- Ensure support is provided to Outside Sales Representative that is proactively drive the IS team about selling opportunities for the branch area and/or regional sales leads.
- Support the enforcement of process discipline on sales pipeline management tools including actively encouraging the best practice use of CRM and sales tools to ensure accuracy of pipeline information, sales call information and sales statistics for the National Sales Force.
- Actively partner with and provide support for the RSM to ensure the Inside Sales staff is providing an excellent sales level.
- Coordinate the daily activity for all warehouse people on behalf of the purchasing and supply chain management teams.
- Coordinate activities with corporate administrative personnel by ensuring required paperwork is completed and returned and providing a communication link between corporate personnel and branch personnel.
- Administer credit and collection activities for the branch by monitoring and ensuring credit issues are resolved timely, analyzing problems to identify and correct consistent problems areas.
- Prepare purchase orders for non-stock items needed to complete a customer order in conjunction with the purchasing and supply chain department. Coordinate with corporate purchasing personnel to source and order items that are not available from approved vendors.
- Ensures that all safety protocols are performed at each location.
- Ability to train employees in all functions of Warehouse and Inside Sales.
- Sell company products and services to customers who call in to the branch by talking with customers, gathering information about their needs, assisting customers with technical information about company products, soliciting orders from the customer, suggesting additional products, and entering the order in the computer system.
Harrington Industrial Plastics At A Glance
Classet is a skilled trades network. Once you have applied, A Classet recruiter will reach out within 24 hours to learn more about your career search! Classet helps everyone from experienced crafstmen & women to eager apprentices find new opportunities. We are here to help you find the right fit for your career.