Body Technicians perform collision repair work on cars, trucks, and other motor vehicles, with a focus on quality, timeliness and safety.
- Dis-assemble vehicle in order to assist in identifying damaged components
- Plan Auto Body Repair steps according to the Repair Plan
- Repair/Replace damaged body components as identified
- Grind, file, sand, weld, cut etc...
- Thoroughly inspect and test repaired vehicles to ensure all necessary repairs are complete and vehicle is ready for paint
- Comply with all TCC’s safety standards, guidelines and procedures
- Perform other related duties as assigned
- Exceptional auto body repair skills.
- Exceptional analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Proficient with computer diagnostic equipment and software.
- Ability to read service and repair manuals.
- Ability to perform repairs in a timely fashion.
- Ability to read and interpret repair orders.
- Must be 18 years or older
Texas Collision Centers Inc At A Glance
Classet is a skilled trades network. Once you have applied, A Classet recruiter will reach out within 24 hours to learn more about your career search! Classet helps everyone from experienced crafstmen & women to eager apprentices find new opportunities. We are here to help you find the right fit for your career.