Body Shop Technician
Experienced Collision/Body Technician – Collision Center
- Must be able to work on all vehicle makes and models.
- Minimum of 5 years as an experienced Collision/Body Technician.
- Restores structural dimensions and integrity to collision damaged vehicles. Uses measuring and frame equipment to diagnose damage and return damaged frame or uni-body parts to manufacturer’s specifications.
- Damaged vehicles must be repaired correctly so they will perform as designed, especially in subsequent collisions.
- Uses hand tools and power tools to remove or repair damaged parts, weld as needed, and properly install new parts. Operates all tools and equipment in a safe manner.
- Works with a variety of metals and plastics, as well as glass, electrical, and mechanical parts.
- Communicates with the parts department to obtain needed parts.
- Must enjoy working on cars and trucks, be mechanically inclined, and find satisfaction in repairs. Have self-confidence, pride in work, and good hand-eye coordination.
- Be physically fit to lift, bend, and work with large frame equipment and welders, have patience; and be willing to constantly learn.
- Be willing to work as a team player and research repair information as needed. Enjoy constant challenges.
- Valid Ohio Driver’s License is required.
- Ability to pass pre-employment testing to include background check, drug test and motor vehicle report is required.
Germain Automotive Partnership At A Glance
Classet is a skilled trades network. Once you have applied, A Classet recruiter will reach out within 24 hours to learn more about your career search! Classet helps everyone from experienced crafstmen & women to eager apprentices find new opportunities. We are here to help you find the right fit for your career.