This job posting has expired, no longer accepting applications, or has been filled.
Bilingual Healthcare Customer Service Representative
Valora Medical Group is a visionary company dedicated to delivering high-quality primary care services. Our team of healthcare providers and professionals are committed to the health and well-being of our patients, treating them like family. We value the hard work of our team members and offer competitive compensation, excellent benefits, and a dynamic work environment.
Monday to Friday 10:00am to 7:00pm
As a Patient Experience Representative, your primary responsibility is to provide outstanding service to our patients. You will handle incoming calls, assist in scheduling patient appointments, answer questions related to Valora services, and verify patient information for future appointments. To excel in this role, you need strong organizational skills and the ability to think quickly when addressing patient inquiries.
Monday to Friday 10:00am to 7:00pm
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Triage patient calls to determine the appropriate level of care during the initial call.
- Gain proficiency in the responsibilities of the medical office front desk staff to efficiently address patient matters without unnecessary transfers.
- Assist patients with inquiries about services, including prescription refills, lab results, referrals, prior authorizations, eligibility verification, appointments, cancellations, and addressing no-show issues.
- Identify the root causes of patient no-shows and work to reduce their occurrence.
- Promote Valora wellness and educational events to our patients.
- Educate patients on the importance of preventative and follow-up care and assist in scheduling necessary appointments.
- Utilize probing skills to identify patient needs, clarify information, and provide timely solutions.
- Build sustainable relationships with patients, going the extra mile to engage and assist them.
- De-escalate situations involving dissatisfied patients, offering support and assistance.
- Conduct patient outreach to ensure member engagement and gather feedback on their experiences.
- Document and direct patient interactions for effective and timely issue resolution.
- Ensure open patient interactions in our Electronic Medical Records (EMR) are closed out appropriately for resolution.
- Guide callers through troubleshooting, navigating our company site, app, or using our products and services.
- Review patient information, provide updates on services, and assess overall satisfaction.
- Treat each patient as if they were your family, owning the patient experience.
- Collaborate with Valora Medical Group professionals and leaders to enhance the patient experience.
- Assist in training new employees on Valora Medical Group's patient management policies.
- Demonstrate courtesy and respect to all Valora patients, families, and peers.
- Institute patient retention initiatives based on patient feedback and interactions to ensure long-lasting medical care.
- High School Diploma or equivalent.
- Medical Assistant certificate preferred.
- 3+ years of Customer Service experience, with a preference for call center experience.
- 1+ years of Medical Assistant preferred; recent graduates may be considered.
- Bilingual in English and Spanish is required.
- Experience in healthcare is required.
- Intermediate experience with Microsoft Office.
- E-Clinical Works experience is a plus.
- Strong phone and verbal communication skills with active listening ability.
- Customer-focused and adaptable to different personality types and needs.
- Patient and empathetic attitude.
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced environment.
- Computer literacy.
- Ability to multitask and prioritize effectively.
- 401(k) with matching
- Dental insurance
- Disability insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Flexible spending account
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
Valora Medical Group At A Glance
Classet is a skilled trades network. Once you have applied, A Classet recruiter will reach out within 24 hours to learn more about your career search! Classet helps everyone from experienced crafstmen & women to eager apprentices find new opportunities. We are here to help you find the right fit for your career.