This job posting has expired, no longer accepting applications, or have been filled.
Beverage Technician (FT)
See it, Own it, Crush it!
Make Moments Count!
- As a Beverage Service Technician, you will be responsible for the maintenance and repair of our Frozen Drink Machines, Ice Makers and refrigeration equipment in the restaurant industry.
- This is a non-exempt position that reports to the Maintenance Manager and offers a pay range of $22-$25 per hour based on qualifications and experience.
- Diagnose, repair, maintain, install, and perform preventative maintenance activities on all equipment as needed.
- Dismantle defective machines and equipment and install new or repaired parts.
- Accurately document all work completed is required, as well as maintaining behaviors and actions consistent with the company’s values and standards.
- Handle interruptions, successfully manage multiple tasks, ensure adherence to quality expectations and standards, and work additional hours as needed.
- Valid driver’s license and an acceptable driving record
- Have your own tools.
- Minimum of 2 years of experience in HVAC/Refrigeration in the restaurant industry, and EPA Certification Type II or better.
- Able to lift a minimum of 50 lbs.
- Self-starter and process and solutions-focused
- Enthusiastic and strong driver of the company’s Mission and Core Values.
- We offer a competitive compensation package: Pay rate $22-$25/hour
- Medical, dental, and vision benefits, paid vacation
- Live Mas scholarships
- Paid sick leave
- Special discounts on insurance, groceries, travel, electronics, and more.
About Taco Bell | Alvarado Restaurant Nation :
We value People who possess High Standards, High Accountability, and a High Sense of Urgency to Consistently Deliver World Class Customer Service. We are maniacal about following established success tools and brand operating systems. "Great Today...Better Tomorrow!" We embrace a Beat Year Ago Mentality - and always strive to improve. We believe in developing from within and always prefer to invest in our own people and promote candidates internally versus external sourcing an individual’s growth potential in the organization is only dependent on the results they produce. Those who execute and deliver consistent results have no limit.
Taco Bell | Alvarado Restaurant Nation At A Glance
Classet is a skilled trades network. Once you have applied, A Classet recruiter will reach out within 24 hours to learn more about your career search! Classet helps everyone from experienced crafstmen & women to eager apprentices find new opportunities. We are here to help you find the right fit for your career.