B2B Inside Sales Representative
Inside Sales Representative - B2B
Targeted compensation: $54,000 OTE (uncapped commission potential)
Compensation commensurate with experience and skill set
Who we are:
Founded in 1980, 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty (2-10 HBW) strives to improve the quality of housing and the experience of home ownership though its structural warranty offerings and Home Warranty Service Agreements. 2-10 HBW is based in Denver, Colorado, and proudly partners with thousands of the nation’s best builders, real estate agents, and service contractors to provide peace of mind for more than one million homeowners across the country.
Please watch our 2 minute video to see what it's like to join our team! https://www.2-10.com/careers-welcome/
What is the role and where can you add value?
2-10 Home Buyers Warranty is seeking a highly motivated and customer-centric individual to join our Enrollment Sales Representative team. In this role, you will perform ongoing contractor enrollments nationally by calling warm-leads for completion of enrollment kit of new contractors interested in becoming part of the 2-10 HBW Contractor Network. Cold calling is a portion of the workload.
Core Job Responsibilities:
- Contact contractor prospects for enrollment into the HBW network. Perform pricing negotiations and explain 2-10 HBW service procedures and expectations prior to enrollment into the network.
- Obtain fully executed enrollment packages from vetted prospects, ensuring the contractor’s services are a need in the network and that the pricing, licensure, insurance and company makeup meet HBW’s requirements.
- Peripheral targeted cold-calling of prospective contractors in urgently needed markets when warm-lead generation is not viable to secure network coverage. Building lists of prospective contractors as needed.
- The ability to learn and navigate the Customer Relationship Management program.
- Other duties may be assigned.
What skills and experience should you bring to this role?
- Successful sales employment history with a record of accomplishment of success in previous sales positions
- Consultative and collaborative selling skills
- Knowledge of home systems/construction a plus (i.e. HVAC, Appliance Repair, Plumbing, etc.)
- Strong research and documentation skills
- Knowledge of business and information systems environment
- Good communication skills, both verbal and written
- Position requires the ability to sit for extended periods of time in an office environment.
- High School Diploma or GED, 1-2 Years related experience and/or training, or equivalent combination of education and training.
Here is what you can expect when you join our team:
- A team first environment focused on our core Values of: “Do the Right Thing, Grow Profitably, Pursue Excellence and Value People”
- A comprehensive benefits package designed to safeguard your health, your financial well-being and your future which includes medical, dental, vision and life insurance, a health savings and flexible spending accounts, disability insurance, an employee assistance program, 401k match plan and generous paid time off plans
2-10 Home Buyers Warranty At A Glance
Classet is a skilled trades network. Once you have applied, A Classet recruiter will reach out within 24 hours to learn more about your career search! Classet helps everyone from experienced crafstmen & women to eager apprentices find new opportunities. We are here to help you find the right fit for your career.