Aero Air is seeking an Experienced Avionics Technician
Aero Air, a premier aviation company at the Hillsboro Airport in Hillsboro, OR is seeking an experienced Avionics Technician to support our repair station's avionics needs. Required experience for this particular role includes working with DC9 or MD87 and preferred experience with Lear 31/35, Pilatus, Phenom, Mustang and Gulfstream, or any combination of these aircraft. We are looking for highly motivated people who will take pride in being part of our team.
We offer a very competitive wage and excellent benefit package! Relocation reimbursement consideration available! Aero Air offers a great benefits package including medical, voluntary dental, voluntary vision, life and disability insurance and a 401(k) with an automatic 3% employer contribution upon hire.
- Research technical data and perform inspection, testing, adjusting, and repair of avionics equipment.
- Inspect components of avionics equipment for defects, such as loose connections and frayed wire, and for accuracy of assembly and installation.
- Test avionics equipment under simulated or actual operating conditions to determine performance and airworthiness.
- Continual use of test equipment, such as oscilloscopes, digital meters and counters, and circuit analyzers.
- Adjust, repair, or replace defective components based on analysis of test results.
- Read and decipher blueprints, schematics, handbooks, and other technical documents.
- Calibrate installed or repaired equipment to prescribed specifications.
- Occasional travel to perform duties away from base.
- Repair and maintenance of company equipment.
- Maintains reliable, regular, and predictable attendance.
- Adhere to all Aero Air policies and standards of conduct.
- Other duties as assigned.
Aero Air, LLC At A Glance
Classet is a skilled trades network. Once you have applied, A Classet recruiter will reach out within 24 hours to learn more about your career search! Classet helps everyone from experienced crafstmen & women to eager apprentices find new opportunities. We are here to help you find the right fit for your career.