Automotive Technician - Mobile Repair III
Love fixing cars but dislike the shop? Join our mobile mechanic team at AutoNation Mobile Service! Enjoy a company provided van with state-of-the-art tools and all of the perks of being a full time employee while working independently.
We offer car repair services at our customers' homes or offices. With no shop overhead, we are able to provide our Auto Mechanics top hourly pay PLUS a competitive bonus incentive plan. Enjoy our great benefits package (Company paid medical, dental, & vision) and flexible four day work weeks, ten hour shifts.
You have the ability to grow and advance your career through on-the-job training and also take advantage of our education reimbursement program to earn additional ASE certifications. AutoNation Mobile Service is fast-growing and now is the right time to get in!
WE WILL DEPEND ON THIS PERSON TO
- Perform vehicle repairs within regular scope of work (excludes items such as steering rack, fuel tank, engine teardown)
- Diagnose and assess any circumstance and situation, depending on scope of work, either perform repair or sublet repair to partner shops
- Diagnose and repair vehicles to ensure customers can drive away feeling safe and at ease
- Provide labor and time estimates for additional automotive repairs
- Be part of a team that cares about customers and their cars
- Work as part of a team to solve technical problems quickly and effectively
- Performs other duties as requested by manager
- Must be able to remain in a stationary position for 50% of the time
- Must have the ability to lift up to 50 pounds
YOU SHOULD HAVE
- Minimum of 5 years of recent professional automotive repair experience
- ASE certifications and/or technical school are preferred
- Knowledge in working and using repair shop software (AllData, Mitchell 1, etc)
- Valid driver's license (clean background)
- A desire to provide an extraordinary customer experience
- Speaking and writing in English is required, Spanish is a plus
- High school diploma or the equivalent
WORKING WITH US
- Flexible Schedule: 4 days on, 3 days off every week!
- Competitive pay (DOE)
- Paid vacation time
- Company paid employee medical, dental, and vision insurance
- Access to state of the art tools and equipment (you do not bring your own)
- Company branded vehicle provided
- Work clothes (uniforms) and safety gear provided
- Casual atmosphere and great people to work with
AutoNation, a provider of personalized transportation services, is driven by innovation and transformation. As one of America's most admired companies, AutoNation delivers a peerless Customer experience recognized by data-driven consumer insight leaders, Reputation and J.D. Power. Through its bold leadership and brand affinity, the AutoNation Brand is synonymous with "DRVPNK" and "What Drives You, Drives Us." AutoNation has a singular focus on personalized transportation services that are easy, transparent, and Customer-centric.
Click here to learn more about our Benefits.
Join us as we pave the way to moving our company, our communities and our industry forward. Apply today at a location near you or wherever you dream the road will take you.
AutoNation is an equal opportunity employer and a drug-free workplace.
AutoNation Mobile Service Tampa At A Glance
Classet is a skilled trades network. Once you have applied, A Classet recruiter will reach out within 24 hours to learn more about your career search! Classet helps everyone from experienced crafstmen & women to eager apprentices find new opportunities. We are here to help you find the right fit for your career.