This job posting has expired, no longer accepting applications, or have been filled.
Automotive Technician - Experienced Auto Mechanic
WE'RE EXPANDING AND HIRING AUTOMOTIVE TECHNICIANS! COME GROW WITH US!
AUTOMOTIVE TECHNICIANS/MECHANICS QUALIFY FOR ASE SPONSORSHIP UPON COMPLETION OF TRAINING COURSEWORK!!!!
- FLAG HOURS? HOW MANY CAN YOU ACCUMULATE IN A WEEK!?!?! WE GOT EM'!
- UP TO $50 PER FLAG RATE FOR THE MOST QUALIFIED TECHNICIANS!
- SUNDAYS OFF FOR FAMILY TIME!
- PAID VACATION and HOLIDAYS OFF!
- MEDICAL, VISION, DENTAL & LIFE INSURANCE ARE AVAILABLE!
* With flat rates based on experience, flat rates from $30/hr. to over $50/hr,, our Technicians Earn $70,000 - $170,000+ ANNUALLY *
Duties/Responsibilities for Automotive Technician/Mechanic
- Maintain our customer’s vehicles.
- Perform routine and preventive maintenance.
- Perform tests on specific parts and systems to ensure proper function.
- Identify mechanical problems either visually or through diagnostics.
- Examine critical parts and systems using a standard checklist.
- Repair or replaces malfunctioning parts and systems such as brake pads, belts, water pumps, transmissions, and other mechanical parts.
- Plan and establish a timetable to complete repairs and maintenance.
- Provide timely communication with management and team members regarding the status and applicable needs.
- Record and report any damage to the company or customer property immediately.
- Test drive vehicle to confirm safe and proper operation.
- Perform other related duties as assigned.
- Extensive knowledge of all aspects of vehicle repair.
- Excellent mechanical repair skills.
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to read service and repair manuals.
- Proficient with computer diagnostic equipment, flow charts, and software.
- Ability to work well independently or in a team environment
- Good communication skills.
- Good organizational skills with keen attention to detail.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Tools and transportation are a must.
- Valid driver’s license
- ASE certifications are a plus!
Drive Automotive Services At A Glance
Classet is a skilled trades network. Once you have applied, A Classet recruiter will reach out within 24 hours to learn more about your career search! Classet helps everyone from experienced crafstmen & women to eager apprentices find new opportunities. We are here to help you find the right fit for your career.