Bruce's Tire & Auto Service has been in business since 1936 and has been operated by the same family for generations. We strive to create a family-like atmosphere for our team, and our customers. We specialize in everything that rolls. From passenger and light truck tires to medium truck tires, to industrial and agricultural tires. Bruce's also specializes in mechanical repairs, such as brakes, suspension, and engine diagnostics. We are looking for good people that we can grow with.
The Automotive Technician is responsible for effectively and efficiently diagnosing and repairing customer vehicles while adhering to the MAP guidelines and in accordance with dealership, manufacturer's, and Bruce's standards.
COMPENSATION: $50,000 to $90,000/Yr., to include hourly plus productivity bonus.
- Competitive Bi-Weekly Pay
- Tuition Reimbursement, up to $3,000 annually
- Paid Vacation and Sick Time
- 6 Paid Holidays
- Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance (Effective 1 st of the Month after Hire)
- Life Insurance (Company paid)
- 401(k) Retirement Savings Plan with Company Match
- Discounted Services on Personal and Immediate Family Vehicles
- Opportunity for Advancement!
Principal Duties and Responsibilities:
- Diagnoses vehicles according to the appropriate level of certifications/experience.
- Performs work as outlined on the Multi-point Inspection and/or Repair Order with efficiency and accuracy.
- Explains technical diagnosis and needed repairs to non-mechanical individuals which may include the Store Manager, Service Consultants and/or customers.
- Recommends services that are necessary to keep the customer's vehicle in running condition; properly documents all recommendations in customer file.
- Follows all safety procedures and reports any concerns to the Shop Foreman or Store Manager. Maintains appropriate ASE certifications and renewals of expiring certifications.
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Prefer a minimum of one unexpired ASE or equivalent experience or training
- Possess valid driver's license Ability to work five days per week
Sun Auto Tire & Service provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local laws.
Bruce's Tire & Auto Service At A Glance
Classet is a skilled trades network. Once you have applied, A Classet recruiter will reach out within 24 hours to learn more about your career search! Classet helps everyone from experienced crafstmen & women to eager apprentices find new opportunities. We are here to help you find the right fit for your career.