Employee Referral Bonus: $500, paid out at 90 days
IMMEDIATELY HIRING!!! – APPLY TODAY!!!
Goodyear owns and operates more than 580 tire and auto service centers nationwide. We offer a fun, fast paced work environment, with competitive base pay. Our comprehensive benefit package includes medical plans, 401(k), certification reimbursement and paid vacations. At Goodyear we invest in you and your future by providing excellent training for our technician, sales team and management positions. We offer fast track career advancement opportunities for hard working, team players who can deliver results. If you are looking for more than a job, apply today and begin your career with the tire and auto service innovation leader!
As an Automotive Technician in one of Goodyear's Auto Service centers, you will be responsible to professionally inspect, diagnose and repair tire and conduct automotive services, while delivering an excellent guest experience. You will also have the opportunity to mentor and continually learn about new technologies in the rapid changing automotive industry, while also being successful in a team environment. We encourage you to allow us to invest in your success as you invest in ours; apply today!
Responsibilities will include, but will not be limited to:
- Perform line technician services, routine inspections/maintenance, system diagnostics, problem solving ability with full automotive troubleshooting and testing, including
- Brake and hydraulic, exhaust, primary and advanced fuel ignition, electrical, air conditioning, computer systems, power-train management systems, road tests for diagnosis, and service recommendations
- Road test vehicles after repairs are complete to ensure mechanical soundness and to determine whether any other problems exist
- Display a commitment to learn new technologies within the rapid changing automotive industry
- Demonstrate excellent guest service, which includes providing clear communication and feedback about guest vehicles Provide guidance and mentoring to junior and mid-level automotive technicians
- Document all work performed on the repair order
- Report any safety issues immediately to management
- Promote teamwork to deliver on time and accurate guest care during all operating hours
- Maintain strict adherence to Company policy on vehicle care and operation
- Perform a variety of manual tasks for extended periods of time, which may include light and heavy lifting, including consumer tires and wheels, standing, bending, and squatting.
- Minimum 3 years of automotive diagnosis, problem-solving and repairs experience.
- Valid driver's license
- Must be at least 18 years of age
- No relocation is being offered for this position
- Candidates must be legally authorized to work in the U.S. without company sponsorship now or in the future
Goodyear At A Glance
Classet is a skilled trades network. Once you have applied, A Classet recruiter will reach out within 24 hours to learn more about your career search! Classet helps everyone from experienced crafstmen & women to eager apprentices find new opportunities. We are here to help you find the right fit for your career.