Automotive Service Technician - Toyota West
BENEFITS EFFECTIVE ON FIRST DAY OF EMPLOYMENT!!
This is a rare opportunity within the Toyota West family. Would you like to work for one of the top Toyota dealerships in the area? Toyota West is currently looking for a superstar with Toyota experience to join our family.
- 2 years of automotive technician experience with emphasis on Toyota vehicles.
- Perform work as outlined on repair orders with efficiency and accuracy in accordance with dealership and factory standards.
- Diagnose the cause of any malfunction and perform repair services as needed.
- Communicates with the parts department to obtain needed parts.
- Communicates with Service Advisors immediately if additional work is needed, if work outlined is not needed, or if repairs cannot be completed within the promised time.
- Participates in manufacturer sponsored training programs, schools, and events.
- Operates all tools and equipment in a safe manner.
- Automotive Service Technicians must be polite, professional, team player and must have strong communication, organizational and customer service skills.
- Great Work Ethic
- A Valid Ohio Driver’s License is required.
- Ability to pass pre-employment testing to include background check, drug test and motor vehicle report is required.
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- 401K (After 90 Days of Employment)
- Life Insurance
- Short and Long-term Disability Insurance
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Employee Discounts
- Closed on Sundays
- Rick’s Tix
Germain Automotive Partnership At A Glance
Classet is a skilled trades network. Once you have applied, A Classet recruiter will reach out within 24 hours to learn more about your career search! Classet helps everyone from experienced crafstmen & women to eager apprentices find new opportunities. We are here to help you find the right fit for your career.