Auto Mechanic Job Summary
We are looking for a skilled Auto Mechanic to join our fast-growing company. Our workload is currently beyond our capacity, offering a lucrative opportunity for someone who is ambitious and hardworking. This position has the potential for substantial earnings given the abundance of tasks at hand. This individual will be a part of our mobile mechanic team in the Columbus Ohio market. This individual will be responsible for diagnostics, troubleshooting, repair, and routine maintenance on our customers fleet vehicles. A strong candidate will have the knowledge to perform routine maintenance on both gas and diesel engines.
We are looking for a candidate with a strong mechanical and diagnostic skills. We pride ourselves in providing excellent customer service, so you must be friendly and passionate about giving our customers the best repair experience possible.
Auto Mechanic Duties and Responsibilities
- Perform basic maintenance, including changing motor oil, rotating tires, and checking fluid levels.
- Repair or replace worn parts and systems, such as spark plugs, wheel bearings, brake pads, fuel systems, and sensors.
- Identify mechanical and electrical problems.
- Perform repairs thoroughly and accurately.
- Possession of valid driver’s license with a clean record.
- 1 year of experience.
- Must be computer literate.
- Must have good communication skills.
- Lift heavy objects and walk and stand for extended periods of time.
- Ability to multitask.
- Follow and promote our high standards of integrity, safety, cleanliness, and self-management.
Fleet Force At A Glance
Classet is a skilled trades network. Once you have applied, A Classet recruiter will reach out within 24 hours to learn more about your career search! Classet helps everyone from experienced crafstmen & women to eager apprentices find new opportunities. We are here to help you find the right fit for your career.